RandomLocation lets you teleport to random location in preset areas. This can be done by command, signs or custom portals. You can also configure it to teleport people that join for the first time to a random location for getting a better start where there ain't others.
- Spawn players in a random location in a preset area
- Easy to use, no configuration needed
- In-game reload
- Fully permissions, but not needed
- Teleports through signs
- Teleports through custom portals
- Light Weight
- Multi-World support
- Choose from spawning in the air with god mode or safely on the ground
- Faction suport
- Advanced zone options that are easy to configure
You have some config options for how players shall spawn. This is under Teleporting.SpawnOn in the config. You can choose "Ground", "GroundCustom", "Air", "Top" or "TopCustom". For more info check out Config Setup
For all the above options except for "air" players will not spawn on or in:
- Normal Portal
- End Portal
Players will neither spawn in mid air or in solid blocks.
If you have any questions just ask, BUT before you ask read:
Post all bugs down on this page, or it may not be noticed! A bug where if you walk into a portal zone which has a nether portal twice under around 1-3 seconds then it teleports you to the nether.
Fix: Don't walk into portals zones with nether portals faster then 4 a seconds repeat
Todo - Priority
- Add messages file for editing the messages displayed by RandomLocation - Low
If you want to support me, check out my youtube channel here.
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2012
- Last update
- May 17, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files