FirstJoinPlus allows you to control every aspect of when players join for the first time. Give them a starter kit, a special spawn, XP, have them or the console run commands, and more! Existing players won't get told they joined for the first time.
When a player joins for the first time:
- Announce that a new player has just joined (and/or the total amount of players who have joined).
- Give a starter kit with items defined in the configuration.
- Show the player a custom welcome message.
- Force the player or the console to run commands.
- Give them a pre-defined amount of XP.
- Set the player invincible (from everything, including PVP) for a pre-defined amount of time.
- Play a cool smoke effect where they join.
- Play a cool "twinkling" (experience orb) sound effect to all players with the firstjoinplus.notify permission.
- Give new players custom written books based off of text files (color codes supported!).
- Everything above can be disabled/enabled in the configuration.
New players not spawning at the first join spawnpoint?
You have a conflicting plugin. Set the teleport delay in the configuration to a higher value, such as 5 or 10. You can test this yourself by setting debug to true in the configuration, this will make every player join treated as a first join.
|/firstjoinplus reload||Reload the plugin's configuration.||firstjoinplus.reload|
|/firstjoinplus setspawn||Set the spawnpoint for new players.||firstjoinplus.setspawn|
|/firstjoinplus spawn||Teleport to the spawnpoint for new players (for testing).||firstjoinplus.spawn|
|/firstjoinplus motd||View the MOTD shown to new players (for testing).||firstjoinplus.motd|
|/firstjoinplus items||Give yourself the items given to new players (for testing).||firstjoinplus.items|
The command /fjp can be used as an alias in place of /firstjoinplus. All commands default to OP's, no permissions plugin required!
You can support the development of this plugin by donating:
- Date created
- Mar 20, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 18, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files