FirstJoinPlus allows you to control every aspect of when players join for the first time. Give them a starter kit, a special spawn location, XP, have the console run commands, and more! Existing players won't be treated as new players after installing this plugin.
You can configure the plugin to do all of the following when a player joins for the first time:
- Display a special first join message.
- Play a sound to everyone on the server who has a certain permission (a list of supported sound names is available here).
- Show a neat smoke effect around the player.
- Launch a random firework into the air.
- Give the player a first join kit with configurable starter items (a list of supported item names is available here).
- Give the player a written book with rules or information created via a text file (here's an example file with an example on how to create new pages).
- Give the player a configurable amount of experience.
- Enable god mode on the player or disable PVP involving them, both for configurable amounts of time.
- Have the server run a list of commands as the console.
- Have the player run a list of commands.
- Apply certain potion effects to the player (a list of available potion effect types is available here).
- Send a certain message to the player.
- Spawn them at a different spot from your normal spot (using the /fjp setspawn command).
- Everything above can be disabled/enabled in the configuration.
New players not spawning at the first join spawnpoint?
You have a conflicting plugin. Set the "delay-everything-by" value in the configuration to a higher value.
Want this plugin to kick in for every join instead of only first joins?
Set debug in the configuration to true - this will treat every join as a first join. Great for hub servers as you can have the player teleported back to spawn every join, launch a firework every join, and you can set the join and quit messages to %none to completely hide them.
|/firstjoinplus||Show general plugin information.||(none)|
|/firstjoinplus help||Show all available commands.||(none)|
|/firstjoinplus reload||Reload the plugin's configuration.||firstjoinplus.reload|
|/firstjoinplus setspawn||Set the location where new players will spawn.||firstjoinplus.setspawn|
|/firstjoinplus debug||Test your configuration - this will make you become a new player.||firstjoinplus.debug|
The command /fjp can be used as an alias in place of /firstjoinplus. All commands default to OP's, no permissions plugin required!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
# FirstJoinPlus Configuration -- Configuration Help: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/firstjoinplus/ # settings: allow-automatic-updating: true every-join-is-first-join: false on-first-join: delay-everything-below-by: 0 first-join-message: enabled: true message: '&d%player_name has joined for the first time!' fun-stuff: play-sound: enabled: true sound: level_up listen-permission: firstjoinplus.notify smoke-effect: enabled: true launch-firework: enabled: false first-join-kit: enabled: true items: - wood_sword - wood_pickaxe - wood_spade - wood_axe - bread:5 give-written-books: enabled: false book-files: - rules.txt give-experience: enabled: false level-amount: 0 modify-damage: disable-pvp: enabled: false expire-after: 10 god-mode: enabled: false expire-after: 10 run-commands: enabled: false commands: - me just joined for the first time! run-console-commands: enabled: false commands: - setgroup %player_name newbies apply-potion-effects: enabled: false effects: - SPEED:1:15 send-messages: enabled: false messages: - '&2Welcome to our server, %player_name! Customize this message in the FirstJoinPlus configuration.' - '&6http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/firstjoinplus/' teleport: enabled: false x: 0 y: 64 z: 0 pitch: 0 yaw: 0 world: world other-messages: join-message: enabled: false message: '&e%player_name joined the game.' quit-message: enabled: false message: '&e%player_name left the game.' kick-message: enabled: false message: '%none'
Available variables: %player_name, %player_display_name, %total_players. If GeoIPTools is found, %player_country and %player_city can be used. %none can be used in the join and quit messages to completely hide them.
The delay-everything-below-by option is set in ticks, while the disable-pvp and god-mode expiration options are set in seconds.
This plugin uses Metrics to collect stats such as the plugin version and players online. You can disable this in the configuration, or view the stats for yourself by clicking on the graph below.
This plugin also features an auto updater, which can be disabled in the configuration.
[ONELINER:Customize all aspects of new players joining for the first time!]
- Date created
- Mar 20, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 27, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files