A plugin that causes players (and or mobs) to drop their heads when they die.
- Players can drop their heads when they die based on configuration settings.
- Players can spawn head with the /headspawn command. (Requires permissions.)
- Players can rename heads using a named piece of paper plus a head in a craftbox.
- Mobs optionally drop heads.
- Sneak punch a skull to see who it belonged to.
How to install
- Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
- Update config.yml as needed.
- Update permissions.
trophyheads.spawn - Allow player to run /headspawn command. (Default: op)
trophyheads.give - Allow player to run /headgive command. (Default: op)
trophyheads.drop - Allows players to drop heads. (Default: true)
trophyheads.info - Allows players to sneak punch a skull to see the owner. (Default: true)
trophyheads.reload - Allows players to use /trophyreload command. (Default: op)
drop-chance - The percentage chance of player dropping a head. A whole number between 0 and 100.
death-types - A list containing any of the following.
player-skin - Set to true or false. If true then a placed head will display the correct skin.
Spawn a player head.
/headspawn ([player]) ([count])
/headgive [player] [skull name] ([count])
Aliases: /threload, /thr
- Placing the head causes it to lose part of its meta data.
- Date created
- Jan 30, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files