This plugin allows players to create maps with pictures of their heads. Just place a player head and map in a craft box. This works great with the TrophyHeads plugin.
Craft face maps like this:
Craft body maps like this:
- Players can craft a head map with just a head and a map. (Shapeless)
- Players can craft a body map with just a head and 4 pieces of paper. (Shaped)
- Players can create a head map with the /hmcreate command. (Requires permissions).
- Players can create an image map with /hmcreate command. (Requires permissions).
- This plugin does not edit chunks or blocks. It utilizes the CrafftBukkit API to place images on maps.
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server. Update config.yml as needed. Update permissions.
headmap.create - Allows players to use the /hmcreate command. (Default: op)
headmap.face - Allows players to craft head maps. (Default: true)
headmap.body - Allows players to craft body maps. (Default: true)
Spawn a head map.
/hmcreate ([player | image])
Spawn a body map.
/hmcreate ([player]) body
Spawn an image map. The image must exist in the HeadMap/images/ folder. (png, jpg or gif)
- The colors are not 100% accurate. This is a Minecraft limitation.
- Images larger than 128x128 may cause lag. The plugin will resize images down to 128x128. It is recommended that you resize them manually before using them with this plugin.
- v0.0.5 - February 20, 2013
- Fix class casting exception (onPlayerQuit)
- Fix NPE (when loading invalid maps) and remove them from maps.txt
- v0.0.4 - February 17, 2013
- Added permission nodes
- v0.0.3 - February 16, 2013
- Added body maps. (Use one head and four pieces of paper)
- Added the ability to map any image. (/hmcreate image.png)
- v0.0.2 - February 11, 2013
- Cleanup maps.txt when users burn them or they despawn.
- Add default skin for when unable to download from Mojang site.
- Don't error when maps.txt is missing. (First run)
- v0.0.1 - February 10, 2013
- Initial version
- Date created
- Feb 10, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 20, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files