TreeAssist - Auto Replants and Auto Destroy
This plugin will replant trees when they are cut down (or burnt down), and will keep it the same tree type. It also will take down an entire tree when then bottom log is removed depending on whether it is enabled in the config.
Main video, please watch!
- Replants trees when the bottom log is cut down, or burnt down.
- Break a birch tree? Replants a birch sapling. Same for all type of trees
- Auto Tree Destruction when bottom block is broken
- Faster Leaf Decay Option
- Should be self explanatory. Use notepad+ + if you have issues reading .yml format configs.
- The list of tools types can have anything added to it. Use 'AIR' to include fists.
- If you want to use tekkit or other external mods that add tools, use the Item ID
- '/TreeAssist Toggle' - lets a player turn TreeAssist auto destruction on or off.
- '/TreeAssist Global' - Turns the plugin on or off all together
- '/TreeAssist Reload' - Reload the plugin's config file
- treeassist.replant - When the player chops down a tree, should a sapling replant itself?
- treeassist.toggle - Gives player access to the '/TreeAssist Toggle' command to turn auto tree destruction on or off
- treeassist.toggle.global - gives access to 'TreeAssist Global' command
- treeassist.reload - access to '/treeassist reload'
- treeassist.destroy.* - access to tree-assist for all trees. sub nodes:
Download in the top right or click here
- Suggest things!
- See Tickets~
Notice that the comments are gone?
- If you have an issue/request, create a ticket here
- Come here to the forums for discussion and development info
Need live help? Join my IRC Channel to talk to me live! (#treeassist on esper.net)
Like the plugin? Help me keep my programming hobby alive! Please consider donating!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
To determine popularity and usage of TreeAssist, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want this tracking, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
|TreeAssist Statistics powered by Hidendra|
- Date created
- Dec 04, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 28, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Tree Assist
- Recent files