K0Gs Statue Builder 1.1 for Craftbukkit 1.6.4
Statue Builder will create a statue for you that can then easily be refined to the creators specifications. Statue can also build just a players head or even create a pixel map of the player. Statue has hooks for Vault, CoreProtect, WorldGuard and PlotMe.
- Hooks into Vault for permissions
- Logs all block placement into CoreProtect for easy rollbacks.
- Checks for WorldGuard regions and will deny block placement if player is not allowed
- Checks with PlotMe and will deny block placement if player is not allowed
- Option to disable skin downloads in configuration, allows you to limit the statues players can build
- Option to change the download URL from the default amazon skin server
- Custom skin files can be placed into the /plugins/statue/ folder, this is for custom skins and to allow for multiple skin versions
- Create a statue of your skin: /statue
- Create a statue of your skin with a hat: /statue hat
- Create a statue of another players skin: /statue <player_name>
- Create a statue of another players skin with a hat: /statue <player_name> hat
- Create a head of your skin: /statue head
- Create a head of another players skin: /statue head <player_name>
- Create a pixel map of a players skin: /statue pixel <player_name>
- Undo previous statues: /statue undo
- Reload configuration file: /statue reload
- Add optional statue facing direction selection, I.E. (North, South, East, West)
Servers Running Statue Builder
Special Thanks to everyone that helped in any testing on my server. Could not have been so much fun without you.
This mod spawned from the WorldEdit Craftscript I created called sculpt.
This is my first ever full mod so if you find any errors please alert me and I will try to update as soon as possible.