Greetings dear server admins! I present to you, PlotMe, a multi-world plot
management plugin. Each plot world has its own configurations. Each plot is also protected and only the owner can build on it. The paths/road surrounding the plots are protected against any type of griefing.
DynMap world example
I now have a CI server where the latest test builds are produced. Please note that these builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev team and are served as is. I will not be responsible if they are used on your production server.
Dev builds : http://jenkins.hawkfalcon.com/view/ZachBora/
Please help us make PlotMe better by answering this quick 11 questions survey : http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=shcv4f2agz0x7p098292
|Localization||WorldEdit Usage||DynMap Addon|
A demo server has been made available to test PlotMe.
Demo Server Host:
To Do List
- Find a way to make /plot move more stable.
- Add function to move a plot from a smaller world to a bigger plot world.
Add a command to flag plots Done and a command for admins to see plots that are done
- Add function to connect adjacent plots of the same owner.
- Find a way to generate normal world plots
Optional Addon Plugins
- PluginGaurd (I don't know where people get this one, but it's incompatible)
Current Version Changes
- Fix converting database from SQLite to MySQL
- Added the captions missing from info command for auctions
- Fixed error when using plotme home from a non plot world
- Added missing caption MsgNowAllowed
- Fix error when teleporting caused by plugins not teleporting properly (they provide locations with null world)
- Date created
- Jun 03, 2012
- Last update
- May 30, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files