HeavySpleef - Spleef, Splegg, BowSpleef and more!
Graphics by TheOnlyRealTGS
Spleef is a gamemode in Minecraft where your goal is to knock out players by destroying a floor so the other player falls down.
If a player touches a losezone he is out of the game. Last man standing wins...
HeavySpleef provides an easy to use plugin to setup your own, professional spleef games. And you don't need to have much knowledge.
Just setup a spleef game, based on the tutorials and you're ready to play spleef.
- Fully automated spleef plugin
- Create as many arenas and floors as you want!
- Different arena types: Cuboid and cylinder games
- Different spleef gamemodes: Free for all, 1vs1 games, team games, shovels and splegg
- Game flag system: Configure your spleef game with flags and make each arena unique
- Signwalls to show real time game stats
- Use three different floor types: Random changing wool, self builded floors or floors with a material id
- Built-in spleef statistics! Show statistics of your spleef games (MySQL or locally stored)
- Award your users with different prizes! Give them money or item rewards
- Create spleef join/leave/start signs!
- AntiCamping: Teleport spleef campers one floor down if they are camping
- Toggle the use of the bukkit scoreboard!
- Want to check out more? Then click here!
This plugin collects stats and sends it to the popular page mcstats.org. All of this stats will be kept anonymous.
The stats gives me a feedback how many servers and players are using HeavySpleef.
If you don't want to share this stats (you don't support me!), you can find a disabling option by opening plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and setting opt-out to true.
Plugin Metrics Site: http://mcstats.org/plugin/HeavySpleef
This plugin is able to update itself with help of an auto-updater (/spleef update). If you don't want this you can find a disabling option by opening plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml. and setting opt-out to true.
- Option for command block for OPs/admins
- Scoreboard for team games
- Automatically make people spectate after death
- Better random teleport options
- Add support for WorldEdit 6
- Feel free to make suggestions ;)
No bug reports in the comments!
Have an idea for a new feature? Found a bug?
Report a bug | Suggest a new feature
Table of contents
- Date created
- Feb 07, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 08, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files