HeavySpleef - Spleef, Splegg, BowSpleef and more!
Graphics by TheOnlyRealTGS
Spleef is a gamemode in Minecraft where your goal is to knock out players by destroying a floor so the other player falls down.
If a player touches a losezone he is out of the game. Last man standing wins...
HeavySpleef provides an easy to use plugin to setup your own, professional spleef games.
Just setup a spleef game, based on the tutorials and you're ready to play spleef.
- Fully automated spleef plugin
- Unlimited spleef arena and floor creation!
- Different arena types: Cuboid and cylinder games
- Different spleef gamemodes: Free for all, 1vs1 games, team games, shovels and splegg
- Game flag system: Configure your spleef game with flags and make your arena unique
- Signwalls to show real time game stats
- Use three different floor types: Random changing wool, self builded floors or floors with a material id
- Built-in spleef statistics! Show statistics of your spleef games (MySQL or flat-file stored)
- Award your users with different prizes such as money or items!
- Create spleef join/leave/start signs!
- AntiCamping: Teleport spleef campers one floor down if they are camping
- Toggle the use of the bukkit scoreboard!
- Want to check out more? Then click here!
This plugin collects anonymous stats and submits it to the plugin stats page mcstats.org. All of this stats will be kept anonymous and no sensible to data is submitted.
These stats give me a feedback on how many servers and players are using HeavySpleef.
If you don't want to share these stats (you don't support me!), you can disable stats submission by setting opt-out in /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml to true.
Plugin Metrics Site: http://mcstats.org/plugin/HeavySpleef
HeavySpleef also provides an option to update your plugin with the simple command /spleef update. If you want to disable this option set auto-update to false in your config.yml. This should block everybody from executing the update command.
- Complete rewrite of the plugin, featuring many of the features below! -Started
- Option for command block for OPs/admins
- Scoreboard for team games
- Automatically make people spectate after death
- Better random teleport options
Recode progress: [========================================] 50%
No bug reports in the comment section!
Have an idea for a new feature? Found a bug?
Report a bug | Suggest a new feature
Table of contents
- Date created
- Feb 07, 2013
- Last update
- Feb 23, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files