What can it do?
Cannons is a highly configurable plugin which allows you to fire block build cannons. It is possible to aim and load different amounts of gunpowder to hit targets at different ranges. The power of redstone makes it possible to set the gun to auto load and activate the rapid fire mode. Choose your projectile from a broad spectrum of cannonballs and smash the enemy.
With Cannons 2.0 you are also able to design your own cannons using .schematic files and give each cannon their own settings, as well as different types of projectiles.
- Build a cannon out blocks
- Design your own cannon and save it as .schematic
- Design and fire different projectiles to smash your enemy
- Use redstone to fire guns from distance
- Rapid fire with auto-load possible
- Destroyed blocks can be restored with CreeperHeal (if 'custom' option is true)
- Cannons will stay load and aligned due to the database
- Movement plugins (e.g. Movecraft) are supported if a cannon has a sign to store a tag
- API for ships plugins (e.g. iSails) to use cannons on ships without signs.
- WorldGuard (flag protection: '/region flag NAME other-explosion deny')
- CreeperHeal (set 'custom explosion' for your world to repair cannon damage)
- Install WorldEdit first (don't forget this)
- Copy the cannons.jar into your Bukkit's "plugins" directory, then run the server.
This plugin requires:
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
Information for Cannons 2.x
- The cannon ball (snowball) becomes invisible after 60 blocks but hits the target.
- Voxelsniper will delete Buttons/Torches when you load the gun (be careful when you click the barrel)
- Additional events/methods for seamless operation with movement plugins e.g. Movecraft, iSail
- and many more
- Date created
- Mar 04, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 20, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files