AuthMe prevents people, which aren't logged in, from doing stuff like placing blocks, moving, typing commands or seeing the inventory of the current player.
The possibility to set up name spoof protection kicks players with uncommon long or short player names before they could actually join. Login Sessions make it possible that you don't have to login within a given time period.
Each command and every setting can be enabled or disabled by a easy structured config file. And if you don't prefer English or don't like my translations you can easily edit nearly every message sent by AuthMe!
- Playername spoof protection
- Protection against "Logged in from another location" messages
- Login sessions
- Editable settings & messages
- MySQL and flatfile support
- Supported hash algorithms: MD5, SHA1, SHA-256, xAuth
- Custom MySQL tables/columns (useable for forums, other scripts)
- Database queries can be cached
Table of contents
- Date created
- Sep 01, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 03, 2011
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files
- Optional dependency