Prevent Name stolen ! AutoUpdate names through UUID
AuthMe Reloaded prevents players who aren't logged in from actions like placing blocks, moving, typing commands or seeing the inventory of the current player.
The possibility to set up name spoof protection kicks players with uncommon long or short player names before they could actually join.
Login Sessions make it possible that you don't have to login within a given time period.
Each command and every setting can be enabled or disabled by a easy structured config file.
If you don't like English or don't like my translations you can easily edit almost every message sent by AuthMe!
- E-Mail Recovery System !!!
- Playername spoof protection
- Countries Selection! (countries codes)
- AntiBot Features!
- Passpartu Admin Feature: Admin can login with all account more info here
- Protection against "Logged in from another location" messages
- Login sessions
- Editable settings & messages
- MySQL, flatfile and SQLITE support
- Supported hash algorithms: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, xAuth, Whirlpool
- Support for PLAINTEXT password storage
- Support for PHPBB, VBullettin forum registration: MD5VB - PHPBB
- Support for MyBB : MYBB
- Support for IPB3 : IPB3
- Support for PhpFusion : PHPFUSION
- Support for Xenforo SHA1 with : XFSHA1
- Support for Xenforo SHA256 with : XFSHA256
- Support for Joomla with : JOOMLA
- Support for WBB3 with : WBB3*
- Support for SHA512 with : SHA512
- Support DoubleSaltedMD5 password with : SALTED2MD5
- Support WordPress integration, password with : WORDPRESS
- Custom MySQL tables/columns (useable for forums, other scripts)
- Database queries can be cached
- Compatible with Citizens NPC plugin and CombatTag plugin
- Compatible with Minecraft mods like BuildCraft or RedstoneCraft
- Account restriction through IP and name
- Permissions group switching on un-logged-in
- Different permission group for Registered and unRegistered users
- Support for permissions onJoin with transient vault system
- Cache on file for all inventories and enchants for un-logged-in players
- Save Quit location to prevent loss of position
- Possible to use without a Permissions plugin
- Spoutcraft Login GUI
- Automatic backup system of all your user password data
- Default Language Style: en, de, br, cz, pl, fr, ru, hu, sk, es, zhtw, fi, zhcn, nl ( feel free to send me new translations )
- Convert the FlatFile auths.db to an usefull authme.sql that you can use on a MySQL database !
- Import your database from Rakamak, xAuth, CrazyLogin, RoyalAuth, vAuth !
Email Recovery Dependency
- authme.player.* - for all user command
- authme.admin.* - for all admin command
- authme.* - for all user and admin command
- List of all single permissions
- How to Install and Setup
- How to import database from xAuth
- WebSite Integration
- Click here for an example of the Config file
- How to convert from Rakamak
- Convert from FlatFile (auths.db but not the sqlite one ) to MySQL : /converter
Source: Source Code on Github
JavaDoc: AuthMe Javadoc
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
DevBuilds - on Atlassian
This product includes and download automatically GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com
Credit for old version to d4rkwarriors, fabe1337 , Whoami and pomo4ka
Thanks to : AS1LV3RN1NJA, Hoeze, eprimex
- Date created
- Jan 28, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 04, 2015
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- AuthMe Reloaded
- Recent files