**This project page exists to continue the maintenance of the Ancient Gates plugin.**
This plugin can allow those with permission, to create gates. These gates will teleport any player, entity (incl. passenger) or vehicle (incl. passenger) that enters that gate to the designated location and/or execute a command. This is a very easy to use, easy to maintain transportation plugin! As a bonus, the gates can look any way you like (vertical or horizontal), with a selection of portal materials.
To get started, try the in game command: /gate
Commands & Permissions
AncientGates commands and permission nodes are simple and intuitive.
Click here for commands and permission nodes...
AncientGates configuration options are fairly extensive.
Click here for configuration (conf.json) settings...
AncientGates fully supports BungeeCord server-server player, entity and vehicle teleportation.
Click here for further information and full setup instructions...
AncientGates has seen a fair few questions in its time. Here are some of the more frequent ones.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions...
I recently came across this video, showcasing the latest features. It has been put together by Vikaar1.
I've seen several Youtube videos since taking over maintenance of this plugin.
Click here to see more, including translations...
To Do List
- Add the ability to either randomize or sequence multiple "to" destinations.
- Add the ability to add a dummy portal frame at the "to" location.
- Add redstone support for gates.
- Frameless portals.
- Add NoSQL & MySQL support.
- Add Dynmap support
A special thanks to:
- Empire Hostings for original use of their Jenkins server.
- ProSniper234 for his considerable donation.
- WauloK for his welcomed donation.
- bratpitt for his welcomed donation.
- der_Kernschatten for his welcomed donation.
- Date created
- Feb 04, 2013
- Last update
- Nov 05, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Ancient Gates
- Recent files
- Optional dependency