A simple permission plugin, with a couple of extra features.
- /setrank <PLAYER> <RANK> – Sets the rank of a player. (ALIAS: /sr)
- /who – Displays all online players. (ALIAS: /w)
- /staff – Displays all online staff members.
- /promote <PLAYER> – Promotes <PLAYER> to the next rank. (ALIAS: /pr)
- /demote <PLAYER> – Demotes <PLAYER> to the previous rank. (ALIAS: /dem)
- /zranks <RELOAD|UPDATE> – Reloads the plugin (ALIAS: /zr)
- zranks.setrank – /setrank
- zranks.staff – /staff
- zranks.promote – /promote
- zranks.demote – /demote
- zranks.admin – /zranks
ranks: Member: default: true prefix: §8Member staff: false perms: - permission.node promotion: Mod Mod: prefix: §5Moderator nameTag-color: GOLD staff: true perms: - permission.node demotion: Default players: UUID: rank: Mod UUID: rank: Default prefix: §8ValuedMember
Name Tag Colors:
How to enable
add this to you config.yml:
And to set how much time to promote (in the ranks.yml):
ranks: Member: default: true prefix: §8Member staff: false perms: - permission.node timeToPromote: 1h 30m 10s # Would be 1 hour, 30 minutes and 10 seconds promotion: Mod ...
Work in Progress
I am going to add a feature to colour players from a rank to a set colour in the config. I am also working on an auto-updater, I have finished the announcement of an available update, I just need to make a command to update the plugin. Use database for player's data instead of config.
- 25 ✔
- 50 ✔
- 75 ✔
- 100 ✔
- 200 ✔
- 500 ✔