Plugin DescriptionUniqueMOTD is a simple plugin that allows you, as a server owner, to greet your server users via the MOTD and Server Icon of your server in an innovative, personalized way.
- Customizable MOTDs for identifiable/unidentifiable players.
- Per-Player Server Icons.
- An Auto-Updater.
- Multi-lined MOTD.
- Configuration Setting for enabling/disabling the use of the player's head in the server icon.
- Randomized MOTDs for all connecting players (unique and default).
- '&' character for color codes (instead of '§').
- Toggleable ProtocolLib Support (custom player count text, version, etc).
- Commands to reload, enable, and disable the plugin with permission nodes.
InstallationTo install this plugin simply:
- Download the latest build of the UniqueMOTD jar file. This can be found here.
- Place this file in your server's 'plugins' folder.
- That's it!
- Optional: Repeat the past two steps with a plugin called ProtocolLib to enable better functionality with UniqueMOTD. That can be found here.
SetupAll of the plugin setup is contained and documented in the generated config.yml that comes along with this plugin. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, create a ticket, or preferably send me a BukkitPM.
|Help||/uniquemotd help||Display a list of commands.||uniquemotd.help | uniquemotd.* | OP|
|Reload||/uniquemotd reload||Reload the UniqueMOTD 'config.yml' file.||uniquemotd.reload | uniquemotd.* | OP|
|Enable||/uniquemotd enable||Enable UniqueMOTD.||uniquemotd.enable | uniquemotd.* | OP|
|Disable||/uniquemotd disable||Disable UniqueMOTD.||uniquemotd.disable | uniquemotd.* | OP|
Multi-lined MOTD. Configuration Setting for enabling/disabling the use of the player's head in the server icon. Auto-Updater. Randomized MOTDs for all connecting players (unique and default). '&' character for color codes (instead of '§'). Toggleable ProtocolLib Support (custom player count text, version, etc).
- Command to retrieve player info.
- Commands to edit and reload the MOTDs live, in-game.
- More MOTD variables (Suggest more in the comments!).
- BungeeCord Support (Hopefully).
- In-Game MOTD.
- Suggest more in the comments! They will most likely be in future updates!
UpdaterUniqueMOTD comes with an auto-updater that downloads the latest version of the plugin at server startup if the plugin is outdated (a new version was released). If you do not want UniqueMOTD to do this, navigate to your 'config.yml' file and change the property 'auto-updater' from 'true' to 'false'. This will disable the plugin's auto-updater from ever running again. If you would like to re-enable the auto-updater after you have disabled it, change the 'auto-updater' property to 'true'.
Please view the instructions in the config.yml for more information.
ForumCheck out the new UniqueMOTD forum here!
DonationsIf you would like to support the development of this plugin, Donate Here :).
Video(Hopefully) Coming soon.