Being a server admin sometimes turns Minecraft boring. This plugin is intended to help server admins make their time in Minecraft a little bit more fun. This plugin can make a player/the whole server believe something happened, when it actually didn't. Something like "Gamerule keepInventory has been set to true" or "Opped target". And if you don't want to trick anybody, but to visibly annoy someone , you can fill their chatbox with a text of choice.
If you want to know what are the exact functions of each command, or want to see some examples, follow the links at the bottom.
- Make somebody believe they're OP(/fakeop)
- Spam someone's chat(/spam)
- Make everyone believe some famous YouTuber(Or any name) joined the server (I don't know... SkyDoesMinecraft, PewDiePie...)(/fakejoin)
- Fake a console message. (Currently the message has to be specified in the config, not through commands)(/fakeconsole)
- Or if you want to guard your server without everyone bugging you, use /fakeleave and have some invisibility potions.(/fakeleave)
To see a full clear list of commands and permissions click here
To see some sample screenshots, click here
To see an advanced explanation of what each command does, click here