What is TimedProtect?
Timed Protect will remove LWC protections for inactive players after a period of time. This means that your world will not be scattered with protected chests, that are owned by players that no longer player on your server. There are multiple benefits of having this feature with LWC on your server:
- It makes your world look nicer.
- It enables players to build more easily because they can remove old protected chests in an area where they want to build.
- It recycles any materials that have been dormant in any unused chests back into the server's economy.
- It encourages your players to regularly play on your server.
- Will even work for chests placed before you have downloaded this plugin.
- Set the length of time for the removal of protections.
- Set which types of LWC protected blocks lose thier protection (for example chests, but not furnaces).
- 2 different modes available for slight different use of this plugin.
How To Use It:
Firstly in the config you need to set your 'time', 'mode' and 'blocks'.
- Time is the lengh of time (in seconds) that is used for mode 1 and 2. See below for info on mode 1 and 2.
- Blocks is a list of blocks (id numbers) that TimedProtect will recognise. This is used for mode 1 and 2, see below for info on mode 1 and 2.
There are 2 modes that can be used for this plugin:
- Mode 1: If a player interacts with a protected block from the 'list of blocks' and they do not have access to it and the owner of the block is not online and the owner has not joined the server for the 'length of time'. Then the protection on that block is removed.
- Mode 2: If a player interacts with a protected block from the 'list of blocks' and they do not have access to it and the the block has not been used/accessed by any player for the 'length of time'. Then the protection on that block is removed.
- timedprotect.exempt - Exempts a player from losing their protections.
1.2 Do Not use earlier versions, they have bugs.
This plugin only supports LWC protections at the moment.
- Add support for more protection plugins.