Detects individual words within game chat then filters and replaces them with the word of your choice.
Replace: god -> notch
Player Types: lol almost fell in lava thank god i survived
Everyone Reads: lol almost fell in lava thank notch i survived
- Supports percentages for chance of word to be replaced.
- Create groups of words to manage your replacements
- Add players to specific groups so only they get text replaced
- Toggle groups on and off
- Ingame commands
- Configurable in .yml files
- Replace common acronyms such as 'brb' with 'be right back'
- Create amusing mute filters so troublesome players have all their vowels replaced
- Give a 1% chance that the word "diamonds" will be replaced with "dirt" for some confusion and laughs
- Swear filters so inappropriate words are replaced with cute fluffy words such as "bunny" or "flower"
- Make everybody speak in Ye Olde English
- If people keep spelling your name wrong, just filter the correction
- Anything you can think of
View some premade config we created. Just paste into your config.yml
/tr new * - Creates a new word replacement
/tr remove * - Removes a word replacement
/tr player - Lists all groups the player is part of
/tr player add * - Adds player to a group
/tr player remove * - Removes player from a group
/tr group - Lists all groups
/tr group toggle * - Toggle group on and off
/tr group words * - Lists all words in a group
/tr word - Lists all words in every group
/tr word * - Shows detailed word information
/tr word chance * - Changes the replacement chance of the word
/tr enableall - Enables all groups
/tr disableall - Disables all groups
textreplace.replace - Allows players to have their words replaced. This is added by default.
textreplace.admin - Allows access to the /tr commands
If you have any suggestions, comments, or things you'd like to see in future releases, feel free to comment or PM me.