Notice! I am currently very busy with both work and school. Please refrain from feature requests and only post bug reports, as I am unable to do extra work at this time.
TeleportSuite is a simple teleportation plugin which allows players to request teleports to each other with the commands /tpa and /tpahere, and accept or reject those requests with /tpaccept or /tpreject. It offers the admin type commands /tp and /tphere to teleport immediately, without a request (assuming the user is toggled to receive requests), and /tpo and /tpohere to override any user settings and teleport immediately.
- Source Code - Jenkins 1.1. Use of the plugin builds from Jenkins is unofficial, unsupported and unapproved by BukkitDev Staff!
- Default 'config.yml' file
- Default 'english.yml' localization file
- Full Command List
- Very easy and very powerful commands, reminiscent of all of your favorites.
- Accept and reject all requests easily with /tpaccept -all or /tpreject -all. Use /tptoggle to immediately reject all requests.
- New! /tpm and /tpmhere for moderators: send a request from one player to another, without giving your players access to /tpa or /tpahere.
- /tpcoords will display your current location and your currently faced direction.
- Superperms support to give users any number of commands, to your taste
- Fully customizable messages for every command, including the ability to remove them altogether.
- Additional localizations are possible. Simply copy your english.yml into another file, save it as whatever.yml, and then add the language to the available list in TeleportSuite. If your system is UTF-8 capable, you can even use foreign language characters by specifying -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 in your command line. If you've written a language file and want it included in TeleportSuite, email me or private message me.
- Permission Node - Description. (default value)
teleport.* - Balloon permission to activate all others. (no default)
- teleport.tpa - Allows this user to use /tpa, to request a teleport to a user, unless their toggle status is true. (true)
- teleport.tpahere - Allows this user to use /tpahere, to request that a user teleport to them, unless their toggle status is true. (true)
- teleport.tp - Allows this user to use /tp, to telepor to a user immediately, unless their toggle status is set to true. (op)
- teleport.tphere - Allows this user to use /tphere, to teleport a user without confirmation, unless their toggle status is set to true. (op)
- teleport.tpm - Allows a user to request a /tpa on behalf of another player. (op) (bypasses teleport.tpa permission)
- teleport.tpmhere - Allows a user to request a /tpahere on behalf of another player. (op) (bypasses teleport.tpahere permission)
- teleport.tpo - Allows this user to use /tpo, to teleport to a user immediately. (false)
- teleport.tpohere - Allows this user to use /tpohere, to teleport a user to their location immediately. (false)
- teleport.location - Allows this user to use /tploc to teleport to a location. (op)
teleport.world - Allows this user to teleport to a world's spawn point. (op)
- teleport.world.* - Allows this user to teleport into all worlds. (true)
- teleport.world.worldname - Allows this user to teleport into the world specified.
- teleport.back - Allows this user to use /tpback or /back, to teleport to their last known location. (true)
- teleport.coords - Allows this user to display their current location with /tpcoords or /coords. (true)
- teleport.accept, teleport.reject, teleport.toggle - Allows this user to accept, reject, or toggle whether or not they want to be notified of requests when they receive them (if a user toggles their status, they will automatically reject any requests they receive). (true)
- teleport.requests - Allows this user to display their open requests, or any requests they've made, with /tprequests (true)
- teleport.cancel - Allows this user to cancel their active request (if they have one), with /tpcancel (true)
- teleport.silent - Allows the user to toggle their stealth setting with /silent; silences any /tpo or /tpohere command used by the sender
- teleport.language - Allows a user to choose a language from the available languages list with /tplang.
- teleport.tpa, teleport.tpahere, teleport.accept, teleport.reject, teleport.toggle, teleport.requests, teleport.cancel, teleport.world, teleport.world.*, teleport.back, teleport.coords
- teleport.users, teleport.tp, teleport.tphere, teleport.tp.other, teleport.location, teleport.vanilla
- teleport.mods, teleport.tpo, teleport.tpohere, teleport.silent, teleport.rewind
I'm not updating my plugins anymore due to school and work obligations. I really do apologize for any inconvenience this causes to any of you.
The source code is available at my github repository (link above and here), so anyone with the ability to do so is free to update or modify my code in any way they choose.
I doubt this will ever get updated at this point, but here's to hoping you can add a feature where money spent on the commands goes to a specific account, I'm trying to make my economy finite.
And Thank You rustyshakelford2! I have fixed several plugins using your link. It's wonderful!
This plugin can be made to work on 1.9 if you run spigot buildtools' SpecialSource command on the jar. https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/minecraft-1-9-release.127186/
Yeah doesn't work on 1.9 for me either. Have logged a ticket here.
Too bad it breaks with 1.9 :(
1. Command blocks won't let me tp with them anymore.
2. I have the tp command and the other person doesn't. I can't force tp him to me unless i give him the force tp command also
Cooldowns don't appear to be working at all for me - is there anything special that has to be done (other than enable them in the config and set the time values) to get them to work?
Oh, and by the way, planning to update to 1.7.2?
No need, since it's in craftbukkit, itself, already.
teleport.reject - Allows this user to cancel their active request (if they have one), with /tpcancel (true) you just have to add that to your permissions group that you want to have this
players can now /tpcancel /tpcan /tpreject /tprej
Nice plugin. I wanted to know if you could add a command which prevents users from force tp'ing to someone. Like say for example I tp to a player and he doesn't want me to come to where he is, he can do some sort of command like /tpcancel or something like that which sends the player which would be me in this case, back to where I was before I tp'ed.
ThoLav: You can add /tpdeny as an alias for /tpreject in your commands.yml (server root), or if you're using a version of Bukkit earlier than 1.7, use bukkit.yml.
shawshark: I could possibly throw a teleport event when I initiate a teleport, but that seems a bit superfluous. Why do you need it? Also, I would appreciate it if you opened an issue on my ticket tracker here or on github, so I can track this conversation more easily. :)
xemnes1: I need to see your full server.log, from when the server starts to when you encounter that issue. It looks to me like you're trying to teleport a player that doesn't exist properly within Bukkit (like a citizens NPC), or there's an error in startup that you aren't seeing.
DaVinci1337: This plugin has a /tploc and /tplocation command.
/tploc [x y z] [world]. You can disable them by compiling the plugin yourself, or you can use the /bukkit: prefix on the command to force the system to use Bukkit's internal command.
Please add to the /tp commands coordinates like other plugins do^^
This Plugin blocks the Command Block TPlocation command. how can i fix it?
i have a rather annoying issue with teleportsuite currently. every time the server starts, any command used causes a message saying an an internal error has occurred, reloading the plugin with a plugin reloader plugin will cause it to become functional again.
heres the error the console spits out: http://pastebin.com/RCUhudEJ
Could there possibly be a api made for this plugin that gets when a player is teleported. I though there is a playerteleportevent but I don't want to listen for every teleport.
anything is fine, but we came from another plugin, so our users are missing tpdeny to reject an tpa/tpahere. would you please add it as an alias for tpreject?
OriginalMadman: Please post a bug report that shows the error in question and the undesired functionality.
This used to be the very best Teleport plugin. Too bad it doesn't work properly anymore, and there really is no other plugin that have properly implemented the same features and taken up the slack. Please consider reviving this project!
Hey, i have a serious problem,
Every teleport plugin i download it gives my this error
"You have no pending teleport requests"
i don't have essentials because it won't work with my server
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!