TeleportArea - Teleports players into set areas randomly
TeleportArea allows players to teleport to pre-set areas, but they will be teleported within that area randomly.
On first run TeleportArea will create a file called "areas" in the "TeleportArea" folder. Within this file areas may be defined. The initial area will be defined as such:
area0-point2-z=10 area0-point2-x=10 area0-point1-z=-10 area0-point1-x=-10
You may add more areas by copy pasting those lines, and changing the number after "area" up to 63, then setting the points. This allows for the setting of 64 unique teleport areas. If you really need more, please request in this thread that the number be raised, it is a trivial change.
area0 is the default area that players will teleport to if they do not specify an area to teleport to.
TeleportArea supports and is tested with PermissionsEx. TeleportArea also supports default Bukkit Permissions! And will support any permissions plugin that does the same. TeleportArea also tentatively supports Permissions 2.7.4 and 3.1.x, but is not tested against these.
Plugin inspired by questions asked in #bukkitdev by @supermaxman
- Lets player teleport to a random location in a set area.
- Up to 64 areas may be defined.
- Area is customizable from a file.
- Will not spawn players on lava, fire, water, or cacti.
- Supports PermissionsEx, Permission 2/3, Bukkit Permissions, and defaults to OP
- /tprandom [areanumber] - Teleports player randomly in that area, or in area 0 if areanumber is not specified
- /tpr [areanumber] - Alias of /tprandom
- teleportarea.* - Imples teleportarea.area.all
- teleportarea.area.all - To teleport to any area
- teleportarea.area.0 - /tpr and /tpr 0
- teleportarea.area.1 - /tpr 1
- And so on.