TeamTeleport is an open source plugin that centers around the idea of making players able to teleport only between team members. The plugin aims toward the goal of becoming a full-fledged team plugin. Though still immature, the plugin makes a great addition for teamed pvp-servers.
The project is under constant development, and is very open to suggestions. What did you always want to be able to do, which that one otherwise perfect teleport-plugin lacked? Well that's what this is all about. If you just can't wait for some specific tinkering to be done, feel free to try and do it yourself; the sources are right below!
Installation / Configuration
- Java 7 is required.
- Download the recommended version (usually the latest) of TeamTeleport.
- Place TeamTeleport.jar into your <MinecraftServer>/plugins -folder.
- Run or reload your server.
- In your plugins-folder, a TeamTeleport-folder will have been created. In it you can find the configuration files.
- Allow teleportation only between specified players.
- Ask player for permission to teleport. Configurable to true/false.
- Configurable delay for teleportation to happen.
- Teleportation is cancelled if attacked by an entity (mob/player). Configurable to true/false.
- Configurable offset from target when teleporting: Teleport 2 blocks away, for example, or 1000 if you want. Offset is configurable in all 3 dimensions.
- Team warps! You can set a warp that can only be accessed by your team members.
- New players are handled appropriately: Auto assign them to teams and stuff like that. See more configs from the config.yml file.
As of v0.3.0
|/tt reload||Reloads the configuration files.|
|/tt tele||Teleport to the specified player, if he/she is your 'child' or is in your team.|
|/tt allow||Allow a specific requested teleport, or all of them.|
|/tt deny||Deny a specific requested teleport, or all of them.|
|/tt cancel||Cancel a specific teleport, or all of them.|
|/tt join||Join the specified team, if you are allowed to.|
|/tt set||Used to configure the plugin in-game.|
|/tt warp||Warp to a warp point, create a warp point, or remove one.|
|/tt list||List something you want. /tt list all lists everything you can list.|
|/tt help||The help interface.|
More detailed info about the commands from /tt help.
As of v0.3.0
|teamteleport.reload||Allows reloading the configs.||op|
|teamteleport.help.*||Players can see all commands from the help, and not only those he/she has permissions to.||false|
|teamteleport.list||Allow the use of the /tt list -command.||true|
|teamteleport.tele.allow||Allow the use of the /tt allow -command||true|
|teamteleport.tele.deny||Allow the use of the /tt deny -command||true|
|teamteleport.tele.cancel||Allow the use of the /tt cancel -command||true|
|teamteleport.tele.noAsk||Never ask for target's permission to teleport.||op|
|teamteleport.tele.noDelay||Never wait for delay to teleport.||op|
|teamteleport.warp.create||Allows creation of warp points.||true|
|teamteleport.warp.create.op||Allows creation of a warp point even if the maximum amount of warps per team has been reached.||op|
|teamteleport.warp.remove||Allows removal of warp points.||true|
|teamteleport.warp.remove.op||Allows removal of any warp points.||op|
|teamteleport.join||Allows joining teams.||true|
|teamteleport.join.anyTeam||Allows joining teams even if the team isn't "joinable".||op|
Suggest Features & Report Bugs
Please give me suggestions - What more would you wish to see this plugin do?
Please report any problems/bugs you are having as well.