UploadedJul 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- The map files required for the TARDIS item recipes are now copied to the plugins/TARDIS folder - these MUST be put in the main server world's data folder in order for the recipes to work.
- You can no longer make a TARDIS Locator by renaming a regular Compass in an Anvil
- The plugin now tries to automatically set TARDIS occupation to false when a player leaves the TARDIS by means other than the door
- The 'creeper' block no longer needs to be a command block when using the
/tardis update creepercommand
- Fixed Horses teleporting to the Police Box when ridden over a wood pressure plate in a non-TARDIS world
- Fixed various potential NPEs, including one when clicking an empty slot in the Admin Menu inventory GUI, and another in the Texture Pack changer if the player disconnected while switching
- Fixed the RAIL room offset (again)
The Architectural Reconfiguration System is still a work in progress!