UploadedJan 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
- Added an Artron energy condenser - a chest that converts raw materials (DIRT, SAND, GRAVEL, COBBLESTONE and ROTTEN FLESH) to Artron energy - use the
/tardis update condensercommand after placing a chest.
- Added a new room type - a gravity well - this will let you make the TARDIS interior even bigger by providing a second level - use
/tardis room gravityto build one - start with an empty room and place the seed block in the middle of the floor.
- Added a handbrake to the TARDIS console. This is what now initiates entry into the time vortex for all time travel operations.
- Fixed a Police Box duplication bug
- If no multi-world plugin (either Mulitverse or MultiWorld) is faound,
create_worldsis set to false in the config.
- Changed the random location method so that it returns a broader range of negative to positive values.
- Fixed TARDIS worlds not continuing to use the TARDISChunkGenerator
- Added no mob flags to Multiverse and MultiWorld configs for TARDIS worlds, so we don't have to rely on WorldGuard being on the server.
- Fixed a config error when excluding the TARDIS world as a time travel destination at creation time
- Fixed some wrong names in the config
- Made a TARDIS' recharge status persistent over server restarts.
- Fixed the lightning listener throwing errors. Only allow natural lightning to charge the TARDIS if it not at a charging beacon.
- Now using prepared statements for all SQL queries so that we can handle world names with apostrophes in them.
- Renamed save-repeater to world-repeater (fixes
/tardis update save-repeaterwhich was broken)
- Saved destinations are now removed from the database when the TARDIS is deleted.
- Now bundled with the TARDISChunkGenerator in one ZIP file.
Beta software, use at you own risk!