UploadedNov 14, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions or found bugs :)
- Travel is now possible to all three world environments - Overworld, Nether and The End. Overworld time travel is always available, but Nether and The End travel can be disabled in the config.
- There is now no longer a 'Save' repeater on the TARDIS console - this has been replaced with an 'Environment' selector.
- The 1-tick position will select a world with a random environment
- The 2-tick position will only select (Normal) Overworlds
- The 3-tick position will select from Nether worlds
- The 4-tick position will select The End worlds
- Due to there being no 'save' repeater server administrators should run the command
/tardisadmin updatesavesto convert any console saves into 'destinations' (the same as those created by the
/tardis savecommand has changed slightly as you no longer need to specify a slot number. Unlimited TARDIS destinations can now be saved using just:
/tardis save [mycoolsavename]
- A new sign can be added to the TARDIS interior - this is a 'save' sign. First place a sign, then use the
/tardis update save-signcommand to initiate it.
- Right-clicking the sign will cycle through the TARDIS's saved destinations, as well as the TARDIS 'Home'.
- Right-clicking the sign while sneaking will set the TARDIS destination to the save currently shown on the sign.
- New command
/tardis removesave [savename]
- New command
- The Police Box can no longer be set on fire
- You can now stop the TARDIS landing on water with the config option
- You can now change the blocks that the TARDIS interior is constructed with.
- The material that gets used (replacing the orange wool) is determined by the middle block used when creating the TARDIS
- Not all materials are available, valid ones are: LAPIS_BLOCK, STONE, DIRT, WOOD, SANDSTONE, WOOL, BRICK, NETHERRACK, SOUL_SAND, SMOOTH_BRICK, ENDER_STONE and one other secret one!
- Data values are supported, so all wool colours, wood types etc are good to go
- LAPIS_BLOCK will NOT give you a LAPIS interior, but the default orange wool
- Added extra WorldGuard flags so that TARDIS owners have access to chests and building (if not op)
- Added extra WorldGuard flags so that bats don't spawn in, and mobs can't damage the TARDIS
- Clearing the WorldGuard region when TARDIS is destroyed (had written the method, but forgot to call it!)
- Fixed (hopefully) the ghost/duplicate Police Box bug
- Actually optimised some code as well as adding new stuff :)
There needs to be at least one saved destination (in addition to the 'home' location) in order to be able to set a time travel destination using the new 'save' sign