Warning: This plugin is able to delete the world that has been set in the config. It's recommended to install this plugin on a clean server without any important world files, as the main world will be deleted every time the server restarts with this plugin installed, in order to generate a new random world to play on.
For a long time people have been playing survival games, and many people are still enjoying the gamemode to this day. Many of those players would love to make a survival games server themselves. Many survival games plugins have been released and used, but I'm hoping to provide you with an easy-to-use, super customizable, and fun version of survival games.
So, we have made for you: BukkitGames!
- Random generated worlds each round.
- Random crates spawn in the world.
- World border.
- Building can both be allowed or denied.
- Easy drag & drop setup.
- Custom plugin name in config.
- Force starting.
- Kits. (Fully customizable)
- A winner rank for 1 round after winning.
- Random spawn locations when the game starts.
- Arena shrink mechanics.
- Scoreboard system.
- Vote to start system.
- And much, much more!
Every game is completely random and different!
Installing is easy! Drag and drop the files in the zip file into your plugin folder and you're ready to go!
- [/bg] Main command.
- [/bg iron <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Iron member.
- [/bg gold <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Gold member.
- [/bg diamond <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Diamond member.
- [/bg emerld <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Emerald member.
- [/bg forcestart] Force start the round.
- [/bg addpoints <playerName> <points>] Give a player points.
- [/bg givekit <playerName> <kitName>] Give a player a kit.
- [/bg takekit <playerName> <kitName>] Remove a kit from a player's kits.
- [/bg vote] Vote start start the round.
- logoItem: itemName
- kitLore: 'Text goes here.'
- price: The price in points.
- 'itemName': amountOfItem
- potionNameInIdOrNormalName(Example: FIRE_RESISTANCE):
- amplifier: The level of the potion effect.
- duration: How long it should last. (In seconds.)
- effect: The special effect for this kit. (API tutorial: Click here)
- (Check the example configuration file for more insight!)
- pluginDisplayName = The name that displays in front of all messages.
- worldName = Which world is going to be used for the game, has to match the default world.
- maxPlayers = The amount of players that can join the game.
- enableKits = If the game should have kits.
- deleteWorldOnServerBoot = If the world should be deleted and regenerated on server boot.
- saveWorldOnServerShutDown = If the world should be saved when the game has ended.
- votesNeededToAutostart = How many votes are needed to auto-start the game.
- deadPlayersCanChat = If dead player can chat or not.
- canBuild = If players can build during the game.
- randomWorldTime = If when the round starts the world time should be random or not.
- roundStartWaitTime = How long it will take for the round to start after a sufficient amount of players joining.
- graceperiod = How long players are invulnerable at the start of the round.
- dropCrates = If there should spawn Crates.
- playerSpreadRadius = The max distance a player can get teleported from the spawn when the round starts.
- createItemSpawnChance = The % chance that there spawns an item in a Crate slot.
- spawnCrateSpawnRadius = The max distance a spawn Crate can spawn away from the spawn. (Spawn Spawn Spawn)
- spawnCrateAmount = The number of spawn Crates.
- minimalCrates = The minimal amount of Crates.
- maximalCrates = The maximal amount of Crates.
- arenaSize = The size of the arena, a player will get damage when it tries to escape. (For now)
- minimalArenaSize = The smallest radius the arena can get after shrinking.
- shrinkSpeedInSeconds = The time it takes to shrink the arena 1 block. (0 = No shrinking)
- enableScoreboard = If the scoreboard system should be enabled.
- winner = Don't touch this, it's to save the last winner for the next round.
How to restart the server after the game ended:
Use this in your start cmd to make the server auto-restart when the server shuts down:
- java -Xmx1G -jar (craftbukkit/spigot jar name).jar
- goto start
GitHub page: https://github.com/Markcreator/BukkitGames/
Made by Markcreator
I'm still working on finding a good way to do this. I'll add it to the description when I have found a good solution.
Hi, when i create kits, the defaults kits comes back, why ? :/
World my spawn is keeping staying on the same place and are stapeling :(
Can i import the old kits of the old bukkitgames to this plugins? Thanks for the answer ;)
Hi, I cant make he server auto restart after the game is over.
Any Idea of what can I do ?
PS Im using Multicraft.
Oh, and for anybody interested, the "real" BukkitGames is back:
@Markcreator @ftbastler Ok glad to see your still here Markcreator. I also have an idea, Markcreator and ftbastler you guys could work together? if yall work together I think you guys could combine your coding skills and make an excellent one together? Or do you guys just want to work by yourselves? - Just some possibilities
I'm right here, just really busy working on multiple projects. More updates soon. ;)
Also a note to the creator of this plugin. You didn't get it. HungerGames and SurvivalGames are 2 diffrent things.
I didn't stop. I took a break. Now I am back. And better than ever.
Well I'm not going to give up this name. So there shall be 2 BukkitGames then. A good one and the bad one.
@KevinEssence @shahiem99 @mcbuild
I think we all want the same thing XD an update, a good one! :D I really like the old one of ftbastler such a shame he stopped :/ But ye the one of ftbastler is still working only very basic, but this one has only some fancy stuff but does almost nothing, sorry to say :/ I hope someone will make a fancy good one :P
Its been about two weeks from his last post, and over a month from its last update. Do you think he has lost interest in this? Or please respond Markcreator. If you have lost interest do you think you could pass the coding to ftbastler if he is willing to continue with this project?
All waiting for this Plugin
Will you be adding abilities, SQL support, feast, compass, VIP kits, coins, language files, winner name color change ability, border size, players pushing mobs fix, teleport menu sometimes not showing players, item drop on death? =P
1 year absence and you want it back at the same time that another plugin with the same name appears ? :p
kills my server on startup at the moment im afraid - gets to Done! then shuts down - with nosaves
Because I want to bring it back and you took the name, which isn't that cool...
Finally what Im looking for! Please update!
What the purpose of Ranks? You can link the ranks to groups in GroupManager?
I need to give advantages to users Vip, Top players, etc..