SuperLog - Making logging better and easier.
Current version: 2.4
Craftbukkit version: RB 1597 [Minecraft version 1.0]
SuperLog is a very easy to set up logging plugin that can effectively catch greifers without the hassle of setting up a MySQL database.
- Easy to set up, no need to go through the hassle of setting up MySQL.
- You may choose what you would like to log in a config file.
- Ability to log block breaking, block placement, chest openings, and commands used by who, at what time, and at what coordinates.
- If chosen in the config file, you can receive a message when Flint and Steel is used, TNT is placed, or TNT is ignited.
- SuperPerms support!
- Look-up players with a command.
- Edit the config file in-game.
- Setting for configurable date format.
For information on how to use SuperLog, please refer to the pages section.
- v2.4 - Updated to RB 1597 (Minecraft version 1.0) and fixed a permissions bug.
- v2.3 - Changed the MagicStick around.
- The MagicStick is now called the SuperWand.
- The new command is /sw or /superwand.
- The new permission node is superlog.superwand.
- To see block changes, place a web block (item ID# 30). To see chest changes, left-click a block with a stick.
- v2.2.1 - Fixed the MagicStick permissions nodes.
- v2.2 - Fixed the MagicStick from causing lots of server lag.
- v2.1 - Fixed two bugs.
- Bugs fixed:
- MagicStick not reading from all the split log files.
- Player logs not being created for everyone when the plugin first runs. (Causes errors spamming the console until the player logs out and back in)
- v2.0 - Added many new features (and fixed a few bugs):
- Optional command logging
- Optional individual player logs
- Log files split when reach a certain size set in the config file (Big thanks to @oz_revulsion for help with this!)
- Ability to see your config options in-game. (Editing the config file in-game will come in the next version)
- Added SuperPerms support? Not sure on this, don't have time to test if it works, so I'm not 100% sure it works.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed air getting logged. (WTF?!)
- Fixed paintings so they log.
- v1.2 - Fixed a bug with the dates.
- v1.1 - Fixed a few bugs with the notifications and... *sigh* fixed a spelling error in the config file. If you have version 1.0, you will need to delete your current config.yml file and have version 1.1 create a new one without the spelling error. Or you can just fix the spelling error yourself, the "s" in "steel" in the option 'send-message-when-Flint_and_steel-is-used' needs to be capitalized.
- v1.0 - Initial Release