StealthLogin is a simple plugin inspired by the original which is now inactive. No source code was copied from the original.
StealthLogin gives you the ability to login and logout of your server without displaying the usual messages to the whole server. It also adds a simple command for you to trigger these messages manually!
Note: This plugin will not hide you from the player list, it simply suppresses your login/logout messages.
Permissions are optional and can be toggled on or off in the config. If disabled, permissions will default to OP only.
- stealthlogin.* - All StealthLogin permissions
- stealthlogin.stealth - Hides your login/logout messages
- stealthlogin.display - Allows you to manually display login/logout messages.
The only command as of now is /stealthlogin (/sl for short)
- /sl <join/quit> - Displays either a join or quit message for you.
- permissions - Whether or not to use permissions (supports superperms). Defaults to OP if false.
- display-name - Whether or not to use the player's display name rather than actual name in manually displayed messages.
- silentkick - Whether or not kick messages should be hidden (Note: This only hides Minecraft's built in "Player left the game." message, it will not hide any messages displayed by whatever controls your kick command)
- join-message - The format of the message displayed with /sl join (%player% will be replaced with the player's [display] name)
- quit-message - The format of the message displayed with /sl quit (%player% will be replaced with the player's [display] name)