UploadedNov 26, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1337
- Fixed the Player Event errors, it had to do with the permissionsupport. I screwed it so it wouldn't work anymore but I fixed that.
- Fixed an issue that let players do the quiz over and over again when then have to reconnect.
- Fixed some permissions issues
- Added support for promoting a player to a certain group and/or to add a/certain permission(s) to the players permissions. NOTE: The player will be removed from the (Primary) group before being added to the given group.
- Added 'max. attempts' function and config for it.
- Fixed the version number.
- Added a timer so every user who has not done the quiz gets to see the question. (You can still use /sqquestion).
- Added Permissions support!
- You can now exclude a player or a group with sq.exclude
- Initial Release
When a player is done with the quiz it will still receive one attempt to show him/her the question. The question however is just: 'null' This really is a minor bug, I am looking for a solution.