UploadedMar 31, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
Please read everything below in order to prevent unexpected issues.
This is a beta release! As such, please be sure to backup your server before installing. You also may wish to test thoroughly on a test server before using. Please report any issues you find.
Be sure to see the changelog for 2.8 if upgrading from an earlier version.
- Added new permissions spawner.change.<entity> and spawner.change.all to allow players to change spawners of specific types using the spawner command as well as spawn eggs. This is the spawner being changed. For example changing a rabbit spawner to a pig spawner will only be possible if you have either the spawner.change.all or spawner.change.rabbit permission.
- Added spawner.player permission which includes some default permissions that should be suitable for players:
- Only allowed to give 127 spawners or less to prevent NPE.
- Fixed fireworks spawners.
- Make frequency check lowercase config keys.
- Return proper entity names from NBT.
- Downgrading your server from 1.11 to 1.10 will result in various issues including no spawners working, disappearing, etc. (upgrading should work fine though).
- Config won't migrate automatically when you upgrade the server. Will be fixed in 3.0.
- If a config value doesn't exist it will toggle between that value and all values in the config every time the plugin is reloaded. Pushed back. Will be fixed in 3.0.
- For additional issues please check here: https://github.com/ty2u/spawner/issues