UploadedMar 19, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
Please read everything below in order to prevent unexpected issues.
This is an alpha release! As such, please be sure to backup your server before installing. You also may wish to test thoroughly on a test server before using. Please report any issues you find.
- Added support for multiple versions of Spigot/MC with support for 1.10.x and 1.11.x.
- Config file locations have moved to /plugins/Spawner/YOUR_MC_VERSION/ (i.e. /plugins/Spawner/v1_11_R1).
- Entity types have changed in 1.11 since they changed in MC. Therefore permissions may also have changed for entities.
- No longer lets players change spawners through non-transparent blocks.
- Refactored a lot of things and fixed various bugs.
- Oh yeah, it uses bstats.org now instead of mcstats. See here for more information.
- Downgrading your server from 1.11 to 1.10 will result in various issues including no spawners working, disappearing, etc. (upgrading should work fine though).
- Config won't migrate automatically when you upgrade the server. Will be fixed in 3.0.
- If a config value doesn't exist it will toggle between that value and all values in the config every time the plugin is reloaded. Will be fixed in 2.8.1.
- Fireworks don't work properly. Will be fixed in 2.8.1.
- For additional issues please check here: https://github.com/ty2u/spawner/issues