Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
This plugin comes with an API, there are dozens of Addons for this plugin available already!
This Project has moved: https://github.com/TheBusyBiscuit/Slimefun4
It is still being updated and gets regular updates. You can find a donwload link on the new project page.
Versions from BukkitDev DO NOT WORK on Minecraft versions newer than 1.12.
Please head to GitHub for newer versions.
Note that builds on GitHub have not been approved by the BukkitDev Staff, use them at your own risk.
/slimefun - All basic slimefun commands
/sf - Alias for /slimefun
• /sf cheat - Allows you to spawn every Slimefun Item in
• /sf guide - Gives you the Slimefun guide
• /sf open_guide - Opens the Slimefun guide
• /sf give <Player> <SlimefunItem> - Gives that Player the specified Slimefun Item
• /sf research <Player> <Research/all/reset> Cheats Researches
• /sf stats [Player] - Shows you some Stats about you/the specified Player
• /sf timings - Shows you the Performance Impact Slimefun has on your Server and which Blocks or Chunks are causing the most Lag
• /sf debug_fish - (DEV) Gives you a Debug Tool which you can use to monitor certain Block's Performance, view their Data and erase it. You need to be OP in order to use this command.
|slimefun.cheat.items||Allows you to do /sf give and /sf cheat|
|slimefun.cheat.researches||Allows you to do /sf research|
|slimefun.command.timings||Allows you to do /sf timings|
|slimefun.stats.others||Allows you to see other Players Stats|
|slimefun.android.upload-script||Allows you to upload Android Scripts|
|slimefun.android.bypass||Allows you to edit Androids which you do not own|
|slimefun.cargo.bypass||Allows you to edit Cargo Nodes which you do not own|
|slimefun.inventory.bypass||Allows you to open all Slimefun Machines in protected Regions|
Auto-Updater, Metrics and GitHub Integration
All my Plugins are using an Auto-Updater to make sure, you're always
using the latest and hopefully most bug free version of my Plugin.
If you don't want this Plugin to be auto-updated, you can turn it off
in the config file at "options -> auto-update: true/false"
They also use a Metrics-System which collects the following Informations:
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing
plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
And lastly Slimefun connects to GitHub to retrieve the following information:
Lines of Code in the Plugin
List of Authors and Contributors
Amount of Forks of this Plugin's Repository
Amount of Issues posted on this Plugin's Repository
Date of the last Contribution to the Plugin