This plugin adds the mysterious "Slenderman" into Minecraft. It is currently in its "Beta/Development" stage.
BETA 0.3.2+: YOU HAVE TO CONFIGURE THE WORLDS CORRECTLY OR SLENDERMAN WILL THROW AN ERROR
This plugin takes advantage of the Enderman mob and controls it to make it feel like the stalker-ish Slenderman. When installed, Slenderman will roam your world in search of players. The player will know he/she is being stalked because drums will start to beat, indicating Slenderman is watching him/her (configurable). In order to "escape" the Slenderman,
the player must simply survive until he goes away. However, if the player is caught by the Slenderman, he/she will be sent to the Nether (configurable) with slowness and nausea, along with a message saying the Slenderman has caught him/her.
Slenderman has a few mechanics I thought I should reveal.
- He will only begin stalking his prey at night by default. This is because of the enderman's default coding.
- Looking at him will result in damage and static build-up, along with sound.
- Your health is inversely proportional to how aggressive the Slenderman is. (lower health, higher difficulty)
- If he is close and you look at him, you will be "shocked". This puts you in an adrenaline state.
- No, you cannot kill him.
aggro: 500 #This is how aggressive the slenderman is. Higher values mean he will attack more often. slender_dimension: "world_nether" #This is where caught players are sent. Setting this to an empty string "" will kill the player instead. drums: true #Drums play to indicate the slenderman is near. anytime: false #Can Slenderman spawn during the daytime? sounds: true #Enable/disable sounds. If you are using 1.2.5 or lower, set this to FALSE static: true #Enable/disable static effects worlds: ["world"] #Slenderman's active worlds. He will only roam these worlds. List like this: ["world1","world2","world10"...] slow_dur: 5000 #Duration of slowness effect (when caught) in ticks confusion_dur: 500 #Duration of nausea effect (when caught) in ticks
/slenderman reload - Reload slenderman's configuration file (not working?)
/slenderman target [player_name] - Set slenderman's target, provided the target is valid.
/slenderman location - Get the slenderman's location.
slenderman.admin: ops - Permission to use Slenderman commands.
slenderman.exempt: ops - Slenderman will not follow players with this permission.
The source can be found on GitHub, which is open to the public.
This is in order of priority (Highest to lowest)
Improve Slenderman's teleport code. It's too predictable. Improve Slenderman's "halt-on-seen" code.
- Add configuration for Slenderman to spawn in specific areas on the map.
- "Slender-ism Mode" in which 8 pages must be collected.
- Slenderman skin. Of course, this will be difficult to implement.