Multiplayer implementation of the popular SkyBlock Survival map.
This mod adds commands for users to generate their own Island to survive on in the sky. Every player can have exactly one island (and reset it if he feels like starting over). Try to survive with only minimal resources and complete the challenges.
Screenshot A server in 'pure mode' with a newly generated island as well as user creations in the background.
Usage: The plugin can be installed on any World, however it is recommended to run it on a dedicated world in "pure mode". If you wish to use the plugin on a regular world , just copy the .jar to /plugins/ and you are good to go.
Pure Mode: In pure mode, no map except for a spawn area and the islands is ever generated. This means that players cannot go on land to 'cheat'. It also looks a lot better in my opinion. To use the plugin in pure mode, just follow these easy instructions:
- Copy the plugin to /plugin/ like usual
- get cleanroomGenerator and also copy it to the bukkit plugin folder
- add this to the end of your bukkit.yml
worlds: skyIsland: generator: CleanroomGenerator:.
4. change level-name in server.properies to "skyIsland" and allow-flight to "true" (the world _must_ be named skyIsland, if it is not the plugin will not generate a spawn location)
- Able to create a complete Island for every player
- OP command to delete Islands of player
- Automatically arranges islands in space and fill spots of deleted islands
- On death, players are brought back to their islands or can go back any time with /tphome
- Works with cleanroomGenerator to create a "pure" SkyBlock World
- Use /skyhelp in game for a list of commands
- Actually recognize completed challenges
- Add more challenges
- Add rewards for completed challenges
disallowed /newisland /tphome and respawn teleport in the nether and skylands.
Credit goes to:
Noobcrew for providing the original map, the idea and the challenges.
Azunai of gamerevision.com for help with the code and providing a server to debug on.
Everyone else who helped me test the mod