Skype in a Bukkit
Welcome to Skype in a Bukkit
the only Plugin that let's you chat with with other Skype Users while playing Minecraft!
Yet to be approved
You can Subscribe to my uploads though to find them.
Welcome to my first Plugin, Skype in a Bukkit. It allows your Server to access a Skype Client running on the Server and use the client to send Chatmessages to all contacts and groups.
This Plugin uses mcstats.org Plugin Metrics. You have been warned. It will collect the following Data:
- Java Version
- Operating System
- Authentification Mode
- Plugin Version
- System Arch
- System Cores
- Server Location
- Game Version
- Software Version
To disable Metrics, use /skype opt-out
This Plugin utilizes an external Library to Access Skype. The link to the API can be found here
All rights go to the respective owners
Features of Skype in a Bukkit:
- Configure multiple activated Skype Chats which will all receive the messages send using the send command.
- Chat while playing! As long as you have the Permissions to receive Chat Messages from Skype they will appear in your usual Chatbar.
- Send messages to all active Skype Chats!
- Skype Users can send !list to the Server to get all currently online Users
- Admins can configure remote Users which can use !cmd <command> to run Servercommands via Skype in the config
Commands & Permissions
Setup Tutorial by me
Because everyone loves some statistics.....