Are you using this plugin your server? Comment the IP below, and I would LOVE to see it!
CONTACT FOR ANYTHING (Suggestions, Errors, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
What is SkyboxMail
SkyboxMail is a plugin that adds a mailbox (inventory interface), and players can send mail to other players.
- Send Mail, Send A Mail, Mailbox, MailSigns, and main commands
- MailBlockList was added
- EMAIL!!!! Create accounts with passwords and stuff just like real emails.
Make sure to read the NOTICE!!!
A pretty important notice...
SkyboxMail features the following:
- Mailbox GUI (inventory interface)
- Send mail - authored with the sender's name
- Send anonymous mail - not authored with the sender's name
- Notifications - get notified every time you type ANY command in (can disable this per player with /mailnotify)
- Signs - You can have Send signs, Send Anonymous signs, and Mailbox signs.
- Configuration - Edit a few messages
- Open other player's mailboxes, but not edit them (if player has permission)
- Open other player's mailboxes (for admins, if player has permission)
- Block certain items from being mailed (blocked-blocks list) - Suggested by 0ct0ber, and available in v2.0+
- Create real-life-like emails in-game! You must create an address, a password, and you can send email with a cool GUI! (See Emails)
- Admin - /mailadmin lets you edit some configuration file settings from in-game!
- AND MORE!
Thank you NumeroUno for doing a plugin tutorial for SkyboxMail! - English
Also, thank you TryHD for doing a tutorial - Dutch
And thanks Victory cast for doing a tutorial as well - Thai
As of v3.0, I've added Emails! You can:
- Create an email address and password (you can share your email address/password with people if you want, and they can log in as you and send emails - Thats kinda creepy xD)
- Edit your account's password and set name after you create it if you want to
- Delete your account if you want
- Create multiple accounts if permitted!
- Log in to your account every time you disconnect or logout
- Log out of your account at anytime
- Check your inbox - A GUI (Inventory Interface) containing your emails - Right click on the email to bring up a separate GUI asking if you want to Delete or Left click to read the email!
- Emails contain the DATE AND TIME sent! The time and date are based upon the host's computer time
- The setup wizard, edit system, send system, login system, and delete system ALL have chat-based questions (you have to answer them in chat)
- Send an email with a subject, and content! (Content: Create a new line every time you press enter, continue with "#continue", and create a blank line with "<blank>". This is all explained in-game)
- There may be tutorials on this under the Video Tutorials section above, but if there isn't, you can answer the POLL on the side bar of this page asking if you would like written tutorials by ME on this Bukkit Page or not (by the way, it tells you how to do most things in-game)
If you have any questions, contact me!
Commands are listed here, permissions are below it. "[ and ]" are optional arguments, "< and >" are required
/skyboxmail [reload] - Show command help or reload the configuration file
/sendmail <player> - Send the item in hand to a player's mailbox (can be done with a MailSign)
/mailbox [player] - Open your mailbox, or another player's if you have permission (can be done with a MailSign).
/mailsign - An in-game tutorial on how to set up MailSigns.
/sendamail <player> - Send the item in hand to a player's mailbox ANONYMOUSLY (can be done with a MailSign).
/mailnotify - If permitted, toggle the option of receiving notifications every time you run a command (notifications tell you how many items you have in your mailbox).
/mailblocklist [add/remove material] OR /mailblocklist [clear] - View/edit the list of blocked mailing materials.
/email - Send emails (see the Email section above)
/mailadmin - Edit a few configuration file settings from in-game (ex. prefix)
ALL PERMISSIONS DEFAULT TO OPERATORS ONLY. YOU MUST GIVE PLAYERS PERMISSIONS TO LET THEM USE THE PLUGIN. ALSO, BE SURE TO HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF THE PLUGIN, AS SOME OF THESE PERMISSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO OLDER VERSIONS.
Well, there are a lot of permissions, so I split them up into sections:
All Permissions in 1!
skyboxmail.* - Have access to EVERY THING SkyboxMail has to offer
skyboxmail.help - View the help menu
skyboxmail.reload - Reload the configuration file
Send Mail / Send Anonymous Mail / Mailbox
skyboxmail.send - Send mail
skyboxmail.send.anonymous - Send anonymous mail
skyboxmail.box - Open your mailbox
skyboxmail.box.others - Open other players' mailboxes, but you will NOT be able to edit them
skyboxmail.box.edit.others - Open other players' mailboxes AND have permission to edit them
skyboxmail.signs.player.* - Access "sign.use", "send.sign.use", and "send.anonymous.sign.use"
skyboxmail.sign.guide - Access /mailsign
skyboxmail.sign - Create a mailbox sign
skyboxmail.sign.create.others - Create a mailbox sign for other players
skyboxmail.sign.destroy.others - Destroy another player's mailbox
skyboxmail.send.sign - Create a send mail sign
skyboxmail.sign.use - Use YOUR mailbox sign
skyboxmail.sign.use.others - Use other player's mailbox signs, but not be able to edit the mailbox
skyboxmail.box.edit.others.sign - Use other player's mailbox signs AND edit their mailbox from the sign
skyboxmail.send.anonymous.sign - Create a send anonymous mail sign
skyboxmail.send.sign.create.others - Create a send mail sign for another player
skyboxmail.send.sign.use - Use a send mail sign
skyboxmail.send.anonymous.sign.use - Use a send anonymous mail sign
skyboxmail.send.sign.destroy.others - Destroy another player's send mail sign
skyboxmail.send.anonymous.sign.create.others - Create a send anonymous mail sign for another player
skyboxmail.send.anonymous.sign.destroy.others - Destroy another player's send anonymous mail sign
Notifications / Blocklist
skyboxmail.blocklist.view - Access /mailblocklist, but not edit the block list
skyboxmail.blocklist.edit - Be able to edit the block list
skyboxmail.blocklist.override - Bypass the block list prevention
skyboxmail.notify - Be able to get COMMAND notifications (whenever you type ANY command, it will send you a notification saying how many items you have in your mailbox, unless you do not have any)
skyboxmail.notify.toggle - Toggle between having COMMAND notifications (see the permission this one) and not having them (/mailnotify)
skyboxmail.admin.* - Access "admin.command", "admin.prefix", "admin.email.address", and "admin.path".
skyboxmail.admin.command - Access /mailadmin
skyboxmail.admin.email.address - Change the config setting - email > conf-settings > address - from in-game
skyboxmail.admin.path - ADVANCED USERS - Edit a configuration file path from in-game. Setting "null" is not possible with this command. To go into sub-paths, just add a ".", just like in Java Coding
skyboxmail.admin.prefix - Change the config setting - prefix - from in-game
skyboxmail.email.player.* - Access "email.command", "email.account.create", "email.account.edit", "email.account.delete", "email.login", "email.logout", "email.inbox", and "email.send" - Recommended for regular players (remember: this permission is not given to ANYONE BUT OPERATORS by default)
skyboxmail.email.send - Send an email
skyboxmail.email.inbox - View your inbox
skyboxmail.email.logout - Log out of the email account you are logged into - You will auto-logout if you disconnect
skyboxmail.email.login - Log in to an email (you must have the email's address and password)
skyboxmail.email.account.create - Create your email account
skyboxmail.email.account.delete - Delete your email account
skyboxmail.email.account.edit - Edit your email account
skyboxmail.email.account.amount.multiple - Be able to have 5+ email addresses
skyboxmail.email.account.amount.4 - Be able to have up to 4 email addresses
skyboxmail.email.account.amount.3 - Be able to have up to 3 email addresses
skyboxmail.email.account.amount.2 - Be able to have up to 2 email addresses
skyboxmail.email.command - Access /email (required for all permissions above)
In the configuration file, you can edit the prefix and a few settings. Also, the items in each player's mailbox is saved in this file.
Example config: http://pastebin.com/xzQ6bCay
A MailSign tutorial is available in-game with /mailsign. As of v2.0 and above, players must have certain permissions (see Permissions) to use MailSigns.
Set Up: DO "/mailsign" IN GAME TO SEE HOW TO SET UP THE MAILSIGNS
Putting any item in /mailbox will cause that item to delete when the inventory is closed. Only take items out of /mailbox. Put items in with /sendmail.
Anything that is in green and underlined is ToDo. Everything in red and with strikethroughs means that the feature has been ADDED!
Option to allow players to ONLY use signs - Right now, when a player clicks on the sign, it makes them run the command. I will change it so there is a separate permission where they can only use the sign, and not the command (or something like that). - SUGGESTED BY 0ct0ber Add a blocked block list (to prevent some items from being mailed) - SUGGESTED BY 0ct0ber
CONTACT FOR ANYTHING (Suggestions, Errors, etc.): email@example.com