Version 1.5.2 is out now!!!
(Download may be delayed due to approval time)
Sign Casino is a fully automated interaction system for Casino games, all through sign interations.
Right now the only working games are Slot Machines and Blackjack, but there is more to come!
The Slot Machine is first of many Casino Games to come to Sign Casino. First off there are 2 types of Slots, player owned, and server owned. Player owned Slots are created by placing a sign with [Slots] on the first line, and the amount of the roll on the 2nd (Picture to come), and optionally place the initial deposit amount on the third line.Player owned slots need to have money put into them by the owner in order for them to work, you can do this by doing /slots deposit <amount> and then left-clicking the sign or placing the amount on the third line during initial sign creation.
The second kind of Slot is the server owned Slot (my preference). To create this Slot, put [Slotss] on the first line and the amount per roll on the second, and that's it! These signs don't need any money to be in the machine and work automatically.
Much like its counterpart Slot Machines, Blackjack is created in the same fashion by placing [Blackjack] on the first line to create a player-owned Blackjack Table, and [Blackjacks] on the first line to create a server-owned Blackjack Table. Optionally, you can place an initial deposit amount on line two for player-owned Tables, just like in Slot Machines. You can also optionally place a max bet value on the third line when creating a Table to set the max bet of that Table, if no value is found, it will default to your config option. Other than that, the Blackjack Table functions a lot like its Slot Machine counterpart.
- /slots info - This command shows info about the Slot Machine like roll count, owner, etc.
- /slots withdraw <amount> - This command will take the designated amount from a player owned Slot Machine.
- /slots deposit <amount> - This command will put in the designated amount to a player owned Slot Machine.
- /slots save - This command will save all data.
- /slots load - This command will load all data.
- /blackjack info - This command shows info about the Blackjack Table like hands played, owner, etc.
- /blackjack withdraw <amount> - This command will take the designated amount from a player owned Blackjack Table.
- /blackjack deposit <amount> - This command will put in the designated amount to a player owned Blackjack Table.
- /blackjack save - This command will save all data.
- /blackjack load - This command will load all data.
For more information on how to play Blackjack, here the Wiki here!
- Right-click to roll a Slot Machine!
- Fully configurable roll options, names, amount, chance, letter abbrivs. etc.
- Configurable options for roll-speeds, money multipiers, partial-wins, and saving options.
- Permissions for almost all commands.
- Unlimited number of Slot Machines!
- Right-click to join the Blackjack Table!
- Left-click while betting to raise your current bet.
- Fully configurable options like, bet increments and max bet per table.
- Configurable options for default max bets, bet increments, and saving options.
- Permissions for almost all commands.
- Unlimited number of Blackjack Tables!
- Code Cleanup.
- Other Casino Games.
- Allow other players to make their own Roll Options System via ingame commands.
- Suggestions from players.
Version 1.5 : 9/30/2012
- Minor visual updates, nothing major.
- Money payouts will work on all machines as long as you are not in Link to Account mode.
- Updated to CB 1.3.2-R1.0
Version 1.4.1 : 7/20/2012
- Fixed Server Blackjack Tables from not paying out money. Sorry!
Version 1.4 : 7/13/2012
- Fixed Issue when creating Blackjack Tables without permission would not destroy the Sign.
- Changed some coloring with Blackjack Tables to make total values more apparently readable.
- Fixed a bug where players could re-access multiple tables by going through another tables sequence twice.
- Fixed issue with money always being deposited into the machine, regardless of LinkedToAccounts Mode, if this mode is true, money will now properly go right to a players account.
- Fixed all remaining bugs dealing with LinkedToAccounts Mode, (Hopefully).
- Updated to CB 1.2.5 R4.
Version 1.3 : 6/26/2012
- First attempt at fixing the issue with Blackjack signs failing to update after an unknown issue.
Version 1.2 : 5/12/2012
- Fixed a Major Bug with Blackjack Tables throwing NPE Errors on Player Movements! Sorry this took so long to fix, I had to wait quite some time for someone to provide the actual error from the log as I could not recreate the error given the very bad reports of the error =)
Version 1.1 : 5/2/2012
- *NEW* I am happy to announce the addition of Blackjack to the Sign Casino! More on how to make and use Blackjack will be in the Wiki, which I am typing out right now!!
- Many fixes to loopholes/exploits/breaks in Slot Machines.
- Code Cleanup and some Transitions on Slot Machines to using a Casino-Core for more games.
Version 1.0.3 : 4/26/2012
- Changed the way Slot Machines are created/destroyed. Now to create the Slot Machine, all you do is place the sign with [Slots] for a player owned Machine or [Slotss] for a server owned machine on the first line, the cost on the second line.
- Now to delete a Slot Machine, just break the sign.
- Added feature upon creating a player owned Slot Machine, you can enter in a starting amount you want deposited into the machine on the third line.
- Added linked-to-accounts feature. This allows player-owned Slot Machines to be directly linked to players Economy accounts.
- Added feature so upon removing a machine, it will automatically deposit the remaining money into it's Owners account.
- Fixed the Slot display when rolling to not shift as much.
- Fixed Displays on Slot Machines when using non int values.
- Fixed negative deposit/withdraw dupes.
Version 1.0.2 : 4/24/2012
- Added feature so that players may only roll one Slot Machine at a time.
- Added feature to the rolling looks a lot cooler.
- Cleaned up the save/load code so Slot Machines are never missed, respectively.
Version 1.0: 4/13/2012
- Initial Release.
- Upon roll, the line with the rolls shifts to the left. Plugin still works, just visually buggy. =)
- If Slots are on worlds that are not defaulted, or the world is not loaded in before Sign Casino loads, the slot will error out.
- Sometimes Sign text will vanish on Blackjack tables, the Table still functions but text does not update.
- sc.admin - This permission gives access to all Sign Casino Plugins.
- sc.slots.create - This permission gives power to create Slots. Defaults Op
- sc.slots.createserver - This permission gives power to create server Slots. Defaults Op
- sc.slots.delete - This permission gives power to destroy Slots. Defaults Op
- sc.slots.info - This permission allows palyers to use the slots info command. Defaults All
- sc.slots.withdraw - This permission allows players to withdraw money from Slots. Defaults Op
- sc.slots.deposit - This permission allows players to deposit money to Slots. Defaults Op
- sc.blackjack.create - This permission gives power to create Tables. Defaults Op
- sc.blackjack.createserver - This permission gives power to create server Tables. Defaults Op
- sc.blackjack.delete - This permission gives power to destroy Tables. Defaults Op
- sc.blackjack.info - This permission allows palyers to use the blackjack table info command. Defaults All
- sc.blackjack.withdraw - This permission allows players to withdraw money from Tables. Defaults Op
- sc.blackjack.deposit - This permission allows players to deposit money to Tables. Defaults Op
When Reporting An Issue, Please Do The Following
- Your Craftbukkit version.
- Current version of the Plugin.
- Describe the exact situation in which the issue occured (listing all applicable info, names, what sign reads, etc etc)
- Copy/Paste the error from the Console Log.
Installation and Help
- Extract the Games from the .zip file.
- Drop SC_Slots.jar and SC_Blackjack.jar into /plugins directory.
- Reload your plugins.
- Wiki Page!
How To Use Video (By Samkio and xTorrent)
Happy with my work? Want to help out? Want to encourage more Sign Based plugins?
Feel Free To Donate!