Shipments is a simple way to sell items to the server for money. Place items in a chest, click the ship sign, you'll be given a total value and can ship instantly!
- Easy to install and configure.
- Works with all currency plugins supporting Vault.
- Does not ship items not in the config.
- Works with with most chest lock systems. Lockette/LWC
- 100% Compatible with Cauldron/MCPC+
How to use it?
- Place a Chest
- Above the chest place a sign with [Shipment] on the 2nd line.
- Place items to sell in the chest, then R-Click the sign.
- It will tell you the total sale price, type /sh ship to ship your items.
- Done. The chest will be emptied and the money is in your account!
Commands & Permissions
All permissions default to true, except reload.
Make a [Shipment] sign - shipments.place
/sh ship - shipments.ship - This ships the item or not after you have R-Clicked the sign.
/sh list - shipments.list - Lists the items that can be sold
/sh help - shipments.help - Lists commands
/sh reload - shipments.reload - Reloads the config for live price updating
This plugin uses MCStats to get anonymous infos on how people use it, such as version number and server OS. This helps make a better plugin for the future! You can disable it via the metrics config in your plugins folder.