UploadedMay 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
v2.1.1 (10 May 2013)
- Added new special "AFTER" command which allows menu commands to be run after a given delay in server ticks, e.g.
/sms add mymenu "Delayed Hello" "AFTER 20. This may be particularly useful when running commands which pop up an inventory window, when run from a SMS inventory view (trying to pop up an inventory while an inventory is already open can be problematic). Addresses http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/65-launch-the-command-3-times-instead-of-1-time/
- Added new special "COOLDOWN" command which allows menu commands to be run with a given cooldown, e.g.
/sms add mymenu "Cooldown hello" "COOLDOWN c1 5swill allow the command to be run once every 5 seconds, per-user. Cooldowns have names (e.g.
\\&4Still on cooldown"
c1in the example, and multiple commands can use the same cooldown name. Global cooldowns (shared by all players) are possible by prefixing the cooldown name with "global:". If the command is still on cooldown, no error is displayed but the command is considered restricted, allowing a custom error command to be run using $$, as in the example above.
- See Warmups and Cooldowns for more information on the above two additions.
- Scripts can now return a boolean true or false value by setting the result script variable (default: true). Scripts that return false consider the command to be restricted, which may be useful with command chaining (see Command Parser). E.g.
/sms add mymenu "Test Even" "SCRIPT even.js 3 $$, where script.js returns true for even argument and false otherwise.
\\No, this is an odd number"
v2.1.0 (6 May 2013)
- Fixed problem where items in an inventory view could get executed multiple times when using submenus.
- Tab completion: only /sms subcommands the player has permission for will be shown when pressing Tab.
- On first upgrade to v2.0.0, you may see messages like
[ScrollingMenuSign] View mymenu-1: can't set owner='': Unowned views are not allowedin your server log. This is normal (views didn't have an owner in earlier release but do now), and should not been seen on subsequent plugin loads since the plugin will set an owner (default: owner of the view's menu) when the view is loaded.