UploadedSep 12, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1060
v0.6.1 (12 Sep 2011):
- Command parser bugfixes. Command terminator now works properly.
- Command parser: added
\\command prefix to have the string whispered to the player (like CommandSigns)
- Bug fixes in map & sign view classes - prevent NPE's when maps or signs can't be found.
- Fixed up some missing permission nodes in plugin.yml
- SMS now has an external dependency on Nijikokun's Register API (to allow for economy support in the new command parser). This will be automatically downloaded when SMS 0.6 starts up for the first time, but the server will need to be reloaded/restarted once more after the download is done (SMS will be disabled until the second server reload). See the Installation docs for more details.
- Built-in command parser only supports the following Permissions plugins (for allowing elevated access): PermissionsBukkit, PermissionsEx, bPermissions and Permissions 3.x. If you're still using Permissions 3.x, I would strongly advise upgrading to a permissions plugin which works with superperms. I don't plan to support Permissions 3.x for much longer - it should be considered obsolete.