Random Teleport by KaYoz
- /rtp - Default command. Use this to randomly teleport in your world.
- /rtp settings - Edit your player settings.
- /rtp <player> [minX] [maxX] [minZ] [maxZ] - Randomly teleport a player in your world.
- /rtpa update check - Check if there is a more updated version of the plugin released.
- /rtpa update download [true/false] - Downloads an update if there is a more updated version. Selecting true will automatically restart the server once the update is downloaded.
- /rtpa reload - Reloads the plugin files.
All permissions are customizable within the config.yml file.
- randomtp.use - Allows the Players to use the randomtp command.
- randomtp.bypass - Bypasses the delay between using the rtp command.
- randomtp.admin - Allows the player access to the rtpa command and to create signs.
Signs are a feature that are still in development. More features and bug fixes will be added as the plugin progresses.
To create a Random Teleport sign, type "[RandomTP]" on the first line of the sign. You will need the Admin permission to create the sign and the Player permission to use the sign.
The configuration is fairly simple, here is how it works.
In the config file, max is the maximum number that a player will teleport to in the x or z direction from 0,0. The min is the minimum amount of blocks that a player will be teleported, and the max is the maximum amount of blocks. By default. the player will be teleported between 2000 and 5000 blocks in both directions from 0,0.
If you have any problems or found some bugs, make sure to make a ticket and I will get to fixing it as soon as possible. You can also message me on Discord at KaYoz#5503. Thanks!
As of 1.5.3_PreRelease-3, the plugin obtains stats from your server. This includes:
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is on online or offline mode.
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS' version, name, and architecture
- The core count of the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by disabling Metrics globally by editing the bStats's configuration file.