For immediate updates without waiting for the files to be reviewed, you can download the plugin from here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/randomtp.7684/
RandomTeleport is a plugin that allows you to teleport around the world. It will teleport you to a random location between the distances from 0,0 that you edit within the config file.
- RandomTP.use Allows the Players to use the randomtp command.
- RandomTP.admin Allow the player to use this command on other players and create signs.
- /randomtp » This is the default command for the plugin. If you type this command, you will be randomly teleported.
- /randomtp <player> » This will make the player that you specify be teleported randomly.
- /randomtp <player> <minX> <maxX> <minZ> <maxZ> » This will teleport the specified player to a custom location between the minimum and maximum location provided.
- A unique identifier
- The server's Java version
- Whether the server is on online or offline mode.
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS' version, name, and architecture
- The core count of the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by disabling Metrics globally by editing the bStats's configuration file.