RollTheDice - Let users simply roll random numbers
RollTheDice doesn't need to be updated with every release of Bukkit.
It still works 100%.
Users can use a command to roll a random generated number (will be announced to everyone)
- Works with 1.4+
- Multi-World support with permissions
- Any Craftbukkit version between 1.1 and 1.3.1
- Permissions Plugin
- Download the Plugin
- Copy it to your /plugins/ directory and prepare Permissions
- Start your Server
- Edit the config and restart the Server
/roll - Generates a random number (max number picked from config).
/roll <maxnumber> - Same but you can set the max number in the command.
Cooldown: 10 - Sets the cooldown (in seconds) for the command usage
MaxNumber: 100 - Sets the max number for the /roll command
- true = Sends the number to all on the server.
- false = Sends the number only to the players in the world in which the "/roll"-User is.
'rollthedice.roll' = Allows the usage of the command /roll
Q: Where can i find help?
A: Just open a Ticket. Don't post errors in comments. And please leave informations about the error or what's happening.
- Updated for 1.3.1
- Added a cooldown for the command usage (also a config entry)
- Added the entry "Server-Wide-Broadcast" to the config. Sends the rolled number to all players on the server (true) or just to the players in the world in which the "/roll"-User stands (false).
- Added command "/roll <maxnumber>". If you don't specify a number the max number will be picked from config.
- Released the Plugin