RecruitMe is a simple tool, which gives your players the ability to recruit friends to the server and earn some nice rewards, like money or items.
Installation and Configuration
- Make sure you have installed Vault!
- Add the RecruitMe.jar into your plugins folder
- Setup the config, which can be found in plugins/recruitme/config.yml.
- Setup the permissions
- Happy recruiting!
- Simple configuration and setup
- Easy commands
- Secure -> usable for cracked server
- Earn money/items by recruiting a player
- iConomy support
- The recruited player writes: /rm recruitedby <name>
- The recruiter writes: /rm accept <name>
- Both wait until the recruited player has a online-time of at least 1 hour (can be changed in config)
- The reward (which is also set in config) will be paied out to the friends!
- /rm help - opens the help
- /rm recruitedby <name> - the main recruit command
- /rm accept <name> - accept the recruitment
- recruitme.* - grants access to all RecruitMe commands
- recruitme.recruitedby - grants access to the recruitedby command
- recruitme.accept - grants access to the accept command
You found a bug or only want to tell your idea about a new command/feature? Write us a comment or a PM!