RealShop - Simple chest-shopping system
This is a very simple to use shop system. Your shop works almost exactly as a chest does !
- click a chest and create the shop with a single /rs create (or /rs c) command
- put the items you want to sale into your shop-chest
- clients can buy your items from the chest, getting them as easy as from a standard chest
- add a lot of options to your shops : infinite buy or sell, choose items that can be sold or bought, etc.
This is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2
You only need to upgrade RealPlugin to the latest.
Some new features about the mouse in Minecraft may enable your players to buy/sell things for free with RealShop. I will work on it and check everything soon, but with current version of Minecraft they will probably try to cheat. Please be patient, and don't forget to report any bug to me here using tickets.
Installation and Download
To install it : simply download RealPlugin.jar, (Vault.jar or Register.jar) and RealShop2.jar into your plugins directory.
- New : you do not need Spout anymore !
- YOU NEED REALPLUGIN download here
- You can access your economy plugin using Vault : download here
- You can access your economy plugin using Register : download here
- I recommend the iConomy economy plugin : download here
- Download the latest version or REALSHOP here
When you already installed RealPlugin once, it's easy for ops to use these commands to download an updated version of RealPlugin and RealShop :
- /rp dl RealPlugin
- /rp dl RealShop2 (complete command : /realplugin download <RealPluginName>)
Migrate from v0.x to v2.x
Today I tried to kill a maximum of tickets to get this plugin cleaner and better. Hope this will help !
Look at the last file's changelog to get the last information about this plugin.
Here is the old changelog (not maintained anymore)
- Transform your chests into shop (/rshop commands, or /rs shortcuts)
- Players can buy / sell items without having to type any chat /command, simply as if they use any other chest
- NEW IN V2 : real-time transactions when the player clicks into a chest's slot : grief-free feature
- built-in economy feature (standalone /mny commands), or Vault / Register links to your favorite economy plugin
- (no more supported in V2) Optional market prices daily auto-calculation
- Different prices for purchases / sales and for different merchants
- Supports multi-worlds
- Supports big chests
- Supports items variants (ie damage codes, wools colors)
- Supports permissions plugins (Permissions, native Bukkit permissions or minecraft's op / player)
- Now support potions and enchanted items
- Multi-language support (add yours !)
- Shop owner commands
- Client commands
- Administrator commands
- Built-in economy system
- Files contents ie config files
Help, Bug reports and Support
- Here is the full changelog
- Before all : first search the FAQ for the question you have
- Please do not report bugs or wishes if they have already been posted into the tickets list ! Read comments on already solved / answerd problems first.
- Do not use the forum thread to report bugs or ask new features : I can't read it all ! But you can use it to talk each other and to get help (not from the developper thus)
- Source repository at gihub, this is public domain, feel free to do or suggest anything
Could another admin read those traductions and confirm they are cool and can replace mine to get a correct english ? Thanks for your support.
RealShop is maintained ONLY FOR CRAFTBUKKIT AND SPOUT RECOMMENDED BUILDS. So I will not care about crashes on not recommended craftbukkit builds sorry. These are very instable and most of errors may come from them. I have not a lot of time to work on RealShop, so I will not lose my time on unstable craftbukkit / spout versions. Thanks.
Hmm... If they don't maintain their serverside spout plugin, certainly not ! I only use a very little part of Spout for RealShop, so I'm sure I will do it on my own into my RealPlugin dependancy to make the Spout dependancy become not needed anymore...
I have heard that you can't reload with spout. Maybe I am missing something.
Also tickleman will you be waiting for a recommended release before updating?
/rs price gives me an internal error (on latest build) but /rs price (itemid#) works great, for market price only. I can't seem to find a way to check other players set prices of there shop. I know you can punch the chest to see the buy and sell list but the sell list is only showing 1 out of around 8-10 items the shop let you sell. So I was just wondering if there was a way to check other players shop buy and sell items along with the prices by way of a command. If I understand correctly, /rs price should show all players prices? Doesn't seem to be working for me though..
didn't read all the comments but :
Ok to make/change the text for english users so it is correct english. This is what you need to do. Download this zip en.lang.txt. Then extract the .txt to your plugins/RealShop2 folder. You can edit it how you'd like. Should be fairly correct, unless I made some typo's :D
"You leaved your shop"
Is there anyway to get realshop2 to use the market prices from dynamic market without having to edit every market price for the default?
Anyway I can make it say you left your shop, instead of you leaved your shop :X...
Also in the shops, when clients punch the shop to see the sell and buy prices, only buy prices are showing up. Even though there are items that can be sold to the shop as well, it says there is nothing that can be sold here. However, client are able to sell items to the shop :/
Im using this with EconXP over Vault and want to make a infinite item shop. But i cant sell any items from an some kind of bank. i gave the chest to a non existing account named "realshop". I guess this is because the bankchar has no money. How can i handle this?
Or do you know any method to make an xp-currency based shop (no trading!) btw i would prefer a sign shop...
Are you going to stay with spout since they are now changing to make their own server instead of a bukkit plugin?
i realy want to use this without spout :(
It seems like it's impossible to sell mossy stone bricks and cracked stone bricks (ids 98:1 and 98:2). Except that, awesome plugin! :)
Perhaps I simply missed something obvious, but is there a way for customers to purchase single items out of a stack of items? Take 1 or 2 cobblestone out of a stack of 64, for instance.
Thanks a lot :)
I don't know. I can't reproduce your problem.
Install on your PC a "nude" craftbukkit + spout + realshop (last recommended please) without any other plugin. connect with an op user and try it. This SHOULD work.
Then add your other plugins one by one. When this does not work, then realshop has a probable incompatibility with the last plugin you added.
Then try with craftbukkit + spout + realshop + this plugin to check if this does not work.
If so, then tell me what is this plugin, as I can try to go compatible with it.
promised for the next version.
Default : players can buy anything from the shop, and can't sell anything to the shop. You want players can sell anything to the shop ? command is /realshop sell -0
This trange thing is because the "sell-only" list of a shop is always initialised to the "air" item type, that causes nothing can be sold as we "only can sell air".
I will enable /realshop sell all, /realshop buy all, /realshop sell none, /realshop buy none for the next version, I promise !
in short when i select a chest and then close it to type the command it just replies with you need to select a chest first, i know how this plugin works so i know im doing it all right but i wondered if it was a bug or maybe something im missing caus i have spout already