UploadedApr 13, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
To update :
/rp download RealPlugin
/rp download RealShop2
(then stop and launch your craftbukkit)
- Little things (look at the git changelog for technical infos about this at https://github.com/tickleman/RealShop2/commits/master)
- Fixed: #69 Right-click buy one allows buying without enough money
You need the last version of RealPlugin.jar to make this work !
- Fixed: shift+click on player when shop is full : now cancel
- Fix a display bug when /rs cleanup (bad resized count)
- #32 Easy way to set item price : click on a shop with an item then type the price into the chat
- #45 config.txt + rightClickBuyMode=one to buy only 1 item on each right-click
- Fixed #55: /rs buy truc & /rs price do nothing now, instead of crashing
- #66 : added assistants list to /rs info to help know who are assistants
- Fix #51: "You leaved your shop" becomes "You left your shop". Please remove your *.lang.txt language file to get this corrected.
- fixed inifiniteSell bug : cursor changed to cobblestone with quantity 0 instead of air. You need at least today's bukkit 1.2.3 beta version (R2) to make this work, otherwise your minecraft client will crash in this case !
- Link only once to Register / Vault / Permissions : remove those nasty numerous messages
- Get rid of Spout !
- Can log transactions
- Can now configure the broadcast radius
- craftbukkit 1.2.3 compatibility (new inventory events, new listeners api)