Random Spawns is a plugin that allows you to set an infinite amount of spawnpoints in the world and then, when players type /rspawn, they are sent randomly to one of those spawns. Hopefully this plugin brings great improvement to your server!
- /rspawn - Randomly spawns the player in the world
- /rsetspawn [#] - Set one of the random spawns
- /rspawn [#] - allows certain players to choose their spawn
- /addnewspawn - adds one more possible spawn to the config. This command was made to simplify adding a new spawn. You are able to do this manually in the config.yml
- RandomSpawns.* - gives the player all of the permissions default: op
- RandomSpawns.spawn - allows the player to spawn, default: everyone
- RandomSpawns.chooseSpawn - allows the player to choose their spawnpoint default: op
- RandomSpawns.setSpawn - allows the player to set the spawnpoints
- RandomSpawns.addToConfig - allows the player to add a spawn to the config with /addnewspawn
There is only one thing to configure in the config, but it is vital to your plugin working. The "numberOfSpawns" lets the plugin know how many spawns it has to choose from. In order to make it easy, I put in the /addnewspawn command which automatically adds 1 to this value in the config. You are able to do this manually by opening the config.yml, but it's there as an option just in case.