Ever wanna make a bunch of Mob-Spawners of specific types but can't find a plugin to do it? Well, using QuickSpawner, you'll easily be able to make spawners of any creature type.
- Place a Redstone Block
- Put a Mob Spawn Egg in your hand
- Punch at the Redstone Block!
- 'QuickSpawner.use' - Gives access to creation of Spawners.
Completely Simple Configuration
# What Block is used to turn into spawner Block: 152
- Stop your server
- Copy/Move QuickSpawner.jar into your plugins folder
- Start your server
- Configure the automatically generated config.yml file (Optional)
- Restart Your Server
We use Plugin Metrics
Plugin Metrics collects information about your server. All this means is it collects the following information and sends it to mcstats.org.
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version