Quests is the easy-to-use, open-source server plugin for immersing visitors in challenges made by you! Players can take on multiple quests simultaneously, completing them for stellar rewards and unlockables. From placing blocks on mountain tops to slaying a hundred Skeletons on Halloween, the combinations are only limited by your imagination!
Chinese (中文) | Español (Spanish) | Français (French) | Deutsch (German) | Italiano (Italian) | Nederlands (Dutch) | Português (Portuguese) | русский (Russian) | ภาษาไทย (Thai) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Quests offers an absurd number of features including:
- In-game editor! Nearly everything can be set up via chat. Players may accept your quests via inventory GUI, if configured. Visit our documentation to learn more!
- Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill NPCs if you so desire. Denizen scripts may also be run during quests!
- Creative tasks! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations on a timer. Install a module for even more options or use the Quests API to code your own!
- Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
- Unique flair! Actions cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more! Conditions force players to ride creatures or stay within WorldGuard regions.
- Grab attention! On Minecraft 1.8 and up, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available.
- Language support! Nearly every written portion of Quests can be altered, down to the menu formatting. Anyone can contribute a translation via our Crowdin page!
Extra features may be unlocked through other plugins, which can be found here! Custom objectives, rewards, and requirements can be added through a number of popular modules here. For Dynmap® or editor GUI support, see here.