NO LONGER BEING ACTIVELY DEVELOPED. THE PLUGIN IS WORKING, BUT DO NOT EXPECT NEW FEATURES. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
- Logs all player deaths in a MySQL database.
- Saves in an easily readable format for simple display on a website: [Victim] [Killer] ([Item If Applicable])
- Records both PVP and PVE.
- Compatible with craftbukkit versions 1.3.2+
- This plugin will not be broken with every craftbukkit release - It will survive through any foreseeable update!
- /pvpstats or /ps as a prefix for all commands or alone to display help.
- /pvpstats reload
- /pvpstats disable
- No permissions - Reloading and disabling available to ops only.
MySQL and WEBSITE:
- This plugin is intended as merely a way to log player deaths. By itself, it does not display the information it saves. In order for you to use this plugin to its full potential, you need a display table on your website. Here's an example of how the plugin stores data:
- Table: PVPStats - 3 columns (killer_name, victim_name, killed_with)
- This table stores all player-vs-player activity.
- Table: PVEStats - 2 columns (killer_name, victim_name)
- This table stores all player-vs-environment activity such as deaths to mobs, gravity, cacti, etc.
- Currently, I need someone to develop a PHP script to display the data from this plugin on a website.
- Although it's by no means required, donations are very much appreciated. Finding the time to work on plugins is no easy feat. If you find PVPStats useful, a dollar or two is a great way to show your appreciation. A link to donate can be found at the top right corner of this page.