PvP Kill Announcer
New 4.0 Beta!, download here!
Leaderboards - Killstreaks - Announcements - Whats more to ask?
Works with 1.3.1, download: http://dev.bukkit.org/media/files/609/380/KillAnnouncer.jar
Very much thanks to unv_annihilator & beatcomet for letting me use parts of their leaderboard code! And, very very much thanks to PigPlushy for writing a tutorial on how to setup the leaderboard via web:)
The 4.0 beta contains interaction with PvP Arena, disabling kilstreaks when inside an PvP arena and fixing that so <player> now responds and working somehow, the leaderboard seems a bit buggy in 4.0 beta, thats why i release a beta build, im trying my best to fix it:)
Note: for 3.0, the smackdown announcement does NOT work, will fix in 3.0.1
Ever wanted to let your PvP server have custom killstreaks? custom kill messages? Kill/death/KD leaderboard Now you can! With PvP Kill Announcer you can easily create custom colored kill messages (Killstreak messages to) & have a leaderboard based on MySQL so you can do it via web too!
Download 3.0 now!
New in 3.0
- Added fully functional reward system!
How do i setup my MySQL database?
You need phpMyAdmin & Appache For a how to, please click here (Updated!)
- &a - Aqua
- &b - Blue
- &r - Red
- &p - pink
- &y - yellow
- &w - white
- &bl - black
- &go - gold
- Fully functional killstreak announcer.
- new! Leaderboard!
- Color suport.
- Easy understund configuration file.
- Much much more..
- /killannouncer or /ka - displays the help page
- /kareload - reloads the configurations file
- /katoggle - toggle announcements on/off
- /stats - Shows your stats!
- /topstats - Shows the top players on your server! (based on kills )
Okay so there is not any permission on who can get killstreak or not, every one can get killstreaks. Every OP will also be able to use these commands.
- ka.help - the help command.
- ka.reload - reloads the config file (if you have changed text or something and dont want to restart your server)
- ka.toggle - Toggle kill announcer on/off
- ka.stats - shows your stats!
- ka.topstats - Shows the top players on your server! (based on kills )
- Smackdown - kills player with the highest killstreak
- Payback - revenge!
- When doing it via web, it creates a new table for each kill, NOT INGAME, INGAME is working just fine:)
Stats by MCStats.org