PrisonWarps lets you define warps, the warps category, and much more! All configurable items can be configured in config and in game. Warps are organized into categories.
/warp <warp> - No Permission if, Permission-Warps, false in config, Permission if true : Warps.warp.<warp>
- Teleports them to a warp
/warp list - No Permission
- List all the warps organized by what category they're in
/warp create <warp> - Warps.admin
- Creates a warp
/warp delete <warp> - Warps.admin
- Deletes a warp
/warp setwname <warp> - Warps.admin (Not recommended to change the warps name, but to change the caps/color)
- Sets the name of a warp (Changes the name that shows on /warp list)
/warp setname <category> - Warps.admin
- Sets the category's name when you do /warp list
/warp setcategory <warp> <category> - Warps.admin (This will also create the category if not created already)
- Sets the category for a warp, if you do not define a category for it, it will go into category default.
- If you set a category to a warp and it isn't defined, it creates it for you, but the warp doesn't move yet. Therefore you would have to re-set the warp to that category.
- Report any bugs that you come up with in a ticket
- 1.9 support (Uncompleted)
- GUI (Uncompleted)
- Waits per warp (Uncompleted)
Permission-Warps: true Warps: A: X: -64.93253685212088 Y: 70.0 Z: 436.6017560887165 World: world Category: MINES Yaw: -271.1657 Pitch: 40.759827 Name: ‘&aA’ Category: DEFAULT: Warps: Name: ‘&c&lOther Warp’ MINES: Name: ‘&e&lMines’ Warps: - A